Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dolph Ziggler is cool I like him a whole lot and you should too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

John Cena's promo was the first time in years that I've really dug a John Cena promo and now I genuinely wanna see him beat Brock.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

My schadenfreude for WWE is through the roof with this whole network situation. I can't wait to see what happens next. :allears:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The desperate pleas to subscribe from Jerry Lawler are gonna be out in full force this monday.

EDIT: Oh god, imagine if WWE did what they originally wanted to do and made the Network a cable channel. That would have been the most beautiful trainwreck.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jul 31, 2014

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

There's been way too many posts about money and stocks and Canada, and nowhere near enough posts about superkicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FmhAqyS83M

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

Superkicks are my favorite move in the whole world.

Mine too buddy. Let's talk about our favorite moves. I also really like lariats and spine busters.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Or just have Daniel Bryan win the Rumble?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I just want Daniel Bryan to be one of THE guys. :smith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Batista is arguably the best part of Guardians of the Galaxy (which is goddamn fantastic) now I like him. I wanna see him be world champion and not understand metaphors.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Why does WWE hate Claudio Castagnoli?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

schweens posted:

I don't understand why its so hard to get Cesaro a decent entrance song. They have so many great in-house ones like Del Rio's and Swagger's yet Cesaro gets a recording that sounds like a 15 year old messing around with beat making software for the first time

The lovely thing is that his theme before he joined the Real Americans was perfect.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I want Dave Bautista to be a cool actor and never wrestle again because I'm pretty sure that what he wants too.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cesaro is the most upsetting burial in WWE in a very long time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't want to see either Cena or Lesnar as WWE champion so the rest of 2014 is just gonna suck for me.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I think Summerslam might be my favorite PPV name.

Bash at the Beach. Also Halloween Havoc.

WCW had such better PPV names.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Haha I remember that :P

:razz:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dolph should have finished him off.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm still really salty about the Cena/Bray feud. Bray is such damaged goods at this point that it's ridiculous.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett, and Katsuyori Shibata are p. hot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Writer Cath posted:

Dean Ambrose needs to do all the morning news shows.

http://dean-ambrose.net/?p=3527

That leather jacket. :vince:

• Locked thread