Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Memento posted:

ALSO Prince Devitt has signed with the WWE and will be reporting to developmental TODAY to get into the WWE style.

Do people usually report that fast after signing? I wonder if the super quick timing indicates that the WWE wants him on the main roster as sooner than usual for NXT guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Do not even ask posted:

I hope Mercury, Noble and Finlay get more screentime and become the Patterson/Brisco to HHH's Vinny Mac

Which one gets to use Real American?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

I was hoping for Brad Maddox but I guess I can settle for Xavier Woods in a Brad Maddox vest.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Luigi Thirty posted:

Did you see how vicious Bo got when R-Truth beat him? He actually looked like a serious brawler instead of a goofball.

Yeah, I think that's the first time I've actually been impressed with Bo's work in the ring. Maybe it was just the surprise of it, but I've never seen him come across like that much of threat before and that's a huge positive sign.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Even if the WWE owned half the planet Kurt would still need to pass the physical.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Something I haven't seen addressed about the Rogers deal is that Rogers primarily covers Eastern Canada. So unless I'm missing something, those of us out west are even more hosed.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

cronox2 posted:

It's too bad Total Divas won't be part of that because I'd love to see the avalanche of expendable diva cuts caused by it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bellas and Nattie are the only people on that show to keep their jobs if that happened. Maybe Naomi as well if we're lucky. They could probably cut Cameron, Eva Marie, and Jojo right now and no one would really notice, especially Jojo since she's down at the Performance Center and not even on NXT. If I hadn't looked that up I would've thought she was gone already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

I want him to return with a massive arm and an arm wrestling gimmick.

Remove the weak arm and replace it with a metal prosthetic, return as Jax, spend the next several months feuding with The Miz as Johnny Cage over the Intercontinental Championship.

I guess that last part might happen anyway.

• Locked thread