Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

skeeters dont like me very much, i think i have bad blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Libelous Slander posted:

yeah benadryl is gonna totally help me out when i've got Chronic encephalomyelitis, which may be progressive, can involve cognitive impairment, weakness in the legs, awkward gait, facial palsy, bladder problems, vertigo, and back pain

lather your broken body in lotion

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

It'd collapse tons of ecosystems. Mosquitoes are a major part of the food chain for many of them. They are annoying dicks but tons of animals eat them.

i feel like i've heard repeatedly that it'd be okay to get rid of them. in this very thread even

• Locked thread