Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

babypolis posted:

mosquitos are proof there is no god

Actually if you look at the intricate design of the drat things and combine not only the digusting itching but also the world's most irritating noise ("god damnit i can hear it flying but i can't even see it") along side the diseases, you've actually got some awesome evidence for one hell of an evil sick twisted 4chan troll god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Atma posted:

Thanks, God.

You just gave me a transcendental experience

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

redshirt posted:

We've tried. They're tougher than the Viet Cong.

THat's because we never tried forcing them all to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ thereby driving them to suicide

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Fandyien posted:

i feel like i've heard repeatedly that it'd be okay to get rid of them. in this very thread even

yep

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100721/full/466432a.html

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Monkey Fracas posted:

Are SA goons the ones where their larval stage is anchored to a rock in some stream somewhere and when they're mature they shoot out of the water in a loving air bubble and just burst forth immediately hungry for blood?

• Locked thread