Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Yeah, Arthas's transition from `great noble' to `evil leader' really shows the depth of the story. It shows how great of writers Blizzard has.

My most favorite moment is Arthas when he's going to get Frostmourne. He's just so hellbent on getting this item which will save his people and help him fight the scourge, but he doesn't realize he is the scourge yet.

And don't even get me started on Rexxar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

here's a video explaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ__nRnO2mE

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Ekster posted:

never let lead devs write videogame stories cause they always screw up and everybody is too afraid to tell him his story is absolute dogshit

even the best writers have editors for a reason

next your gonna tell me that George Lucas needs an editor.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

SunAndSpring posted:

Morrowind was cool because of all the books. gently caress, I think I got an hours worth of time spent in Morrowind just reading all the poo poo I looted and bought.

just an hour? Man when I found out about the hidden library under Vivec I spent almost an entire week trying to find stupid and obscure books explaining the dissident priests

• Locked thread