Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
They're cookies, not biscuits. Euro trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

:gas::britain:

:fsmug:

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

LifeSizePotato posted:

i'm glad people are quoting that pop tarts review, i have been watching his videos all morning now trying to figure out if he's a high level performance artist but i think that's just who he is

look at how sad he is about m&ms at around 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYn3TUgzPD4

add a stupid accent and probably 150 pounds and you've got the op

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

Drone_Fragger posted:

As a Brit I also agree that Oreos are loving gross because not only are they gritty as loving hell they also just taste entirely of sugar and condemned corn rusk. If they want Oreos to catch on over here they need to make a biscuit that is actually better than tescos Bourbon biscuits without costing twice as much and tasting half as good.

you sure have strong opinions about cookies. how fat are you?

• Locked thread