Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
This sounds pretty perfect. I really want to see this cat, and no expectation of putting out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

I wish all my dates were like this, all layed out from dinner to when and what the follow up text was. You would know if you should shave, bring money whatever. Change lives man.

ChairmanMeow

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

I would absolutely watch a TV show where every poster in BYOB goes on a date with drilldo, one episode per date.

I actually would also. I would be waiting all episode for everyone to do some catch phrase thing. "He would so say that"
would love the rose ceremony most, because of the fits people would have. I'm not excluded

• Locked thread