Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

Oh, no that makes sense! I forgot that "head to head" doesn't actually mean how I do against just you, but rather how all four of us 7-6 teams fared against one another overall. I beat your team, but that was it, while you and Harold Cooplowski (Frogout) must have each won two games against the other 7-6 teams.

Seems fair to me. And honestly, pick 1.6 sounds pretty good for next year!

I had no idea it worked that way. Looks like you are right. Frog and I are 2-1 out of the 7-6 teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

Frog and I are 2-1 out of the 7-6 teams.

I have no idea how I did this. Penn is probably gonna crush me.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Harold Cooplowski posted:

I have no idea how I did this. Penn is probably gonna crush me.

What's the story with these custom titles? I'm seeing them everywhere.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

What's the story with these custom titles? I'm seeing them everywhere.

Custom title?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Your SA avatar

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Forever_Peace posted:

Your SA avatar

That's the new stupid newbie avatar

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

Forever_Peace posted:

Your SA avatar

Lowtax changed the stupid newbie image again. The last time he did this it reverted pretty quickly.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

#1 and #2 seeds both lose in the semis. fantasy football

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Last place seed always wins

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

I'm a little salty about barely missing the playoffs now, because I would have destroyed everybody in the bracket over the past two weeks.

Probably in order to lose in the finals, naturally.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

The championship game is a battle of attrition, I left ~17 on the bench (Newton over Flacco and literally anyone over Blount) and I trail by 25.4 with only Emmanuel Sanders on Monday night.

There's still hope!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I might be a touch late on the new draft order etc (It being the Holidays and all). In the meantime, anyone who traded draft spots, can you post them again so they're one general area. I'll still go through a double check, but it'll help out.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
I traded my first (and pieces) for Groundcontrol's 5th (and pieces).

And in retrospect if Charles Sims keeps sucking it was a p stupid trade all in all. Also! gently caress fantasy football.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

oldskool posted:

The championship game is a battle of attrition, I left ~17 on the bench (Newton over Flacco and literally anyone over Blount) and I trail by 25.4 with only Emmanuel Sanders on Monday night.

There's still hope!
1.86 points for Andrew Luck :cripes: I left ~20 plus whatever Dalton scores over Luck tonight. Please don't be Michael Jordan, Emmanuel Sanders.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

I might be a touch late on the new draft order etc (It being the Holidays and all). In the meantime, anyone who traded draft spots, can you post them again so they're one general area. I'll still go through a double check, but it'll help out.
My first for Groundcontrol's 4th.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

:suspense:

e: congratulations to Holding Penn. Have it a hell of a run but Sanders just didn't have another 3 points in him (and i don't think he was even on the field the last 3 minutes or so).

If you started Dalton and Bernard it wouldn't have even mattered so thanks for making it close!

StupidSexyMothman fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 23, 2014

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

oldskool posted:

:suspense:

e: congratulations to Holding Penn. Have it a hell of a run but Sanders just didn't have another 3 points in him (and i don't think he was even on the field the last 3 minutes or so).

If you started Dalton and Bernard it wouldn't have even mattered so thanks for making it close!
I went to bed at like 3am when he was 1 catch for 21 yards, can't believe he came so close to bullshitting it out (and just how much I left on the bench good lord). But yeah, gg, thanks to my mother, Jesus, and GroundControl for trading me Stewart (and LaFell) when it had juuuuuust become clear that he was about to break out in a big way for the remainder of the season.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:ducksiren: Who wants to open presents early?!: The draft Order is in* (standard, not including trades).* I did not count consolation games/ games after playoff losses. in playoff wins (Bye week Games were however counted as playoff wins).

:siren:First pick of the draft, and worst player of the year (by tiebreakers listed on page 1, wins/ Head to head wins/ Points :siren:
1. Johnny Foosball - with 0 Head to head wins against other 4-9 teams.

Bottom Feeders
2. Marshmallow Brews (and they say the commish rigs things) - with 1 head to head win against other 4-9 teams
3.Last Place (almost!) - with 3 Head to head wins against 4-9 teams
4. Mystery Player X - 5-8, nothing to see here. move along.

The middle bunch, at least they're better than the Falcons? But only a little.
5. Jerry Jones Bathroom orgy - Tied with 1 head to head win against other 7-6 Teams, but only scored 1303 Points
6. Ground Control - Tied with 1 head to head win against other 7-6 Teams, but scored 1636 points.
7. Honre DeBalzac - with 2 head ot head wins against other 7-6 Teams.
8. Field Goal Frogout - Look at you go! More accurate than the Jets kicker! 3 Wins against 7-6 Teams

The real Men
9. Dontrel Dolphins - You tried so hard, and go so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter. 1 Playoff win.
10. Tecmo Bowling for Columbine - 2 Playoff wins , Just short of a bowling strike.
11. Holding Penn - 3 Playoff Wins - You're the Weiner! But due to some fluke in the agreed draft order rules, you get to draft a round early. Consider it your prize.
12. And picking last - with more wins than anybody. A man who is bad a making team names - KettleWL is Bad at Team Names 9-4

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren:Double Post: AWARDS ARE IN! Download them for printing (if you're into that).:siren:

Ground Control YOU WIN
Whose Fantasy is it anyway by david.doucette_1989, on Flickr

Johnny Foosball YOU WIN
Lifetime of regretable decisions by david.doucette_1989, on Flickr

Tecmo Bowling For Columbine YOU WIN
Big Money big spender by david.doucette_1989, on Flickr

Jerry Jones Bathroom Orgy YOU WIN
The prophet by david.doucette_1989, on Flickr

NOBODY WINS
Rex Ryan award by david.doucette_1989, on Flickr

Last Place YOU WIN
No 401K award by david.doucette_1989, on Flickr

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Wow, I can't believe I really won. There's so many people who got me where I am today. I've gotta start with Zac Stacy. Zac, I couldn't have done it without you. They said Mason was built to be a third down back, that you could beat out Cunningham you'd done it before, but you, you proved them all wrong. Montee, where are you big guy? Thanks for nothing. Rashad, man, sorry about that ankle. Maybe next year. Last but not least, I've got to thank Michael Crabtree. When you're in a jam and need a talented player to step up, Crabs is nowhere to be found.

Thank you all so much for making this first season of dynasty and unforgettable experience. Buncha lousy chumps.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

wooooooo an award!

Congrats to Holding Penn. That was a pretty good run.

Since literally all of the pick trades flowed through me, here's the complete list.

Holding Penn 1st round pick goes to GroundControl
KettleWL 1st round pick goes to GroundControl
GroundControl 2nd round pick goes to JerryJones
JerryJones 4th round pick goes to Holding Penn
GroundControl 5th round pick goes to KettleWL

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Nicely done with that awards.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Thanks everyone for this season, was fun. Dynasty, especially with such deep rosters, is something I've wanted to gently caress around with for awhile and I feel really confident going forward. What's the deadline to get our keepers in?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

KettleWL posted:

Thanks everyone for this season, was fun. Dynasty, especially with such deep rosters, is something I've wanted to gently caress around with for awhile and I feel really confident going forward. What's the deadline to get our keepers in?

Like mid-August

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013

Marshmallow Blue posted:

The middle bunch, at least they're better than the Falcons? But only a little.
5. Jerry Jones Bathroom orgy - Tied with 1 head to head win against other 7-6 Teams, but only scored 1303 Points
6. Ground Control - Tied with 1 head to head win against other 7-6 Teams, but scored 1636 points.
7. Honre DeBalzac - with 2 head ot head wins against other 7-6 Teams.
8. Field Goal Frogout - Look at you go! More accurate than the Jets kicker! 3 Wins against 7-6 Teams

Jesus even when I win I lose :(

E: Also great job on the awards

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Are we still doing secret keepers?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

oldskool posted:

Are we still doing secret keepers?

I would say not because were aren't keeping. By round anymore.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Just wanted to check in and see when offseason trades open up again? After the superbowl?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Just wanted to check in and see when offseason trades open up again? After the superbowl?

Not sure, I tried going in last week but a lot of stuff is still locked from editing. I'll look again after the superbowl.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Any idea when nfl.com opens up dynasty leagues again?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Azhais posted:

Any idea when nfl.com opens up dynasty leagues again?

Hopefully shortly after the draft but, I can't find any set date. That's not the important thing though. The important thing is Tebow Signing with the Eagles.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren: :siren: Year 2 is on :siren: :siren:
http://hbtd.league.fantasy.nfl.com/

Updates
Last year we seemed to have some folks drop out early. You have until End of Day July 19th to recommit. You do this by posting in the thread saying you're back for year 2.

1.If you can not do this, you're spot is open for replacement.
2. If you're spot hasn't been taken (after the deadline) and you decide to recommit, you can still commit your spot

Here's more big news.
There will be a small prize for winning this year. I haven't decided what it will be. Maybe just an avatar.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm still in

edit: My team has no players :smith:

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

I'm still in.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

In. And itching to trade. Really want to keep Stevie now.

There a way for us to trade prior to fantasy draft?

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Back for another year!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

In. And itching to trade. Really want to keep Stevie now.

There a way for us to trade prior to fantasy draft?

Ill look into it, may have to keep notes in worst case scenario. Ill work on implementing the draft trades that already happened.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I did not do all that tanking to get the first pick only to drop out in year 2. I'm back!

If, uh, anyone wants some Dolphin's receivers, holler.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

I did not do all that tanking to get the first pick only to drop out in year 2. I'm back!

If, uh, anyone wants some Dolphin's receivers, holler.

Come to me for Miami RBs

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

It sure is a good job that sometimes I randomly click threads because I forgot that a) I was in this league and b) that I won this league. In again for next year.

Can we edit our keepers once we submit them (before the lock date)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Chris de Sperg posted:

It sure is a good job that sometimes I randomly click threads because I forgot that a) I was in this league and b) that I won this league. In again for next year.

Can we edit our keepers once we submit them (before the lock date)?

Yes,

• Locked thread