Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Because I truly hate my life and free time, I joined. Jerry Jones' Bathroom Orgy is ready to get started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Forever_Peace posted:

Also I got handy email from nfl.com predicting that will finish dead last this year with a 3-10 record. It says I should pick up Matt Schaub to improve my team. And Jerricho Cotchery.

Hey, their mail said I would be dead last at 0-13!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Forever_Peace posted:

3) Azhais takes Storm Johnson four rounds too early, just to spite me. (damnit I knew I shouldn't have said anything in the other thread until after this draft)

I never saw a post about him. I took him right around his dynasty adp (which in retrospect was poor for a keeper league)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
It has the added bonus of being a dynasty league and not a keeper league!

Also makes it real easy to do pick trades

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
The easy solution is to only allow 1 keeper per round and if you want 2 10th round keepers you better trade for someone's 10th round pick. Makes pick trades easy too, your 1st round is your 1st round, the end. No "my first pick is in the 16th!" shenanigans to worry about.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

oldskool posted:

All you have is receivers and all I don't need is receivers :(

Also I hear that Bernard Pierce fellow currently on your bench is due for a lot more playing time this season for some reason.

We'll see how well Bernard "Trent Richardson" Pierce does with that role

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Marshmallow Blue posted:

It's the comish curse. Cause I didn't have my poo poo together, I'll finish in 12th place.

11th :colbert:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
And the upset is in!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
We basically switched over to dynasty so you keep 15 dudes (rounds don't matter, they're just 1-15 at that point), then we have a 7 round draft. You traded your first in that 7 rounder.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Dear Wuntvor,

I want to apologize for what the Carolina Panthers did to your fantasy team today. Nobody deserves to go out like that.

Sincerely,

Azhais

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd like to protest last place not even setting a lineup :colbert:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Forever_Peace posted:

Your SA avatar

That's the new stupid newbie avatar

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Any idea when nfl.com opens up dynasty leagues again?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm still in

edit: My team has no players :smith:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bump!

When are the rosters going to be migrated to the current season?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
So I gotta ask, am I the only one that doesn't see any rosters at all on the site? I'm looking at the 2015 home that nfl.com sent me mail about months ago.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Some of my other leagues are starting to schedule their drafts. Any idea when we'd be looking?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gobias Ind. posted:

Joined as Eifert 65! (name will likely change. Had to pick something on the spot)

Looking forward to having an SA league. Haven't played on nfl.com before, so I just want to confirm - I set my keepers through the league page?

Yeah, it's essentially the only page nfl.com has open in the offseason. There's a "keepers" link in the top menu once you're on your team page.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Crap you west coasters smoking drugs and being 3 hours behind on things. Taking note to make the draft more logistically timed.

Not that you seem to be here either :v:

e:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I forget how we handle this, if I want to trade for a 1st should I do a future first on the trade screen, or a 16th?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Assuming Pitta ever plays football again

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I see I made the right decision on Rodgers vs Ebron

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
That's "Jerry Jones' Bathroom Orgy" you philistine :argh:

When's the draft?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm in

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Draft is in like 30 minutes, reminder!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Last year my work league was auto draft only, and I found some deep deep recess of Nfl.coms auto draft rankings and found I could select positional not only ranks, but limit rounds to positions.

I loving dominated the league.

The limiting of positions to rounds will still be overridden for "need" at the end. Like if you never say "draft a kicker" in the restrictions, it'll draft you a kicker last round anyway.

• Locked thread