Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I joined! My team name "Last Place" should give you all an idea of where you'll be finishing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Feel pretty good about that 5th spot in the order. Ya'll in the top 4 will be sorry you passed on Fantasy Superstar Michael Vick.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

oldskool posted:

Looking forward to the draft (and planning to be punctual since I have to lead us off) this weekend!

I will be sloppy drunk, and probably on my phone, on a boat. Should be interesting.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea there's nothing stopping you from picking twice in the same round. I did my keeper draft last week and some teams had 3 picks in the same round with no issues. You just pick at your spot that round as well as the spot the person that traded the pick to you has.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

In every keeper league I've ever been in if you keep two players from the same round, the second player would use the pick of the round before.

So if you are keeping two 4th rounders, it would cost a 4th and a 3rd. If it's the other way around, you are getting discounts (possibly huge discounts if you somehow manage to trade to get five third rounders or something).

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Oh ye of little faith.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm back for year 2!

I was in way too many leagues last year so I couldn't give this league the attention I should have. I'm going to keep it to 2 or 3 leagues this year :)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jordy noooo

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm projected to go 11-2 and somehow got a A+ draft grade. Even before Jordy got hurt I wouldn't have believed that.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Forever_Peace posted:

I just want your old guys so I can take my shot this year.

I have lots of old, yet good players if you wanna shoot me an offer.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Looking to move people for young talent and draft picks holla at ya boy

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Last Place

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'd like to applaud myself by being too lazy to drop Deangelo Williams all season. Truly prophetic work.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I am somehow in the playoffs after losing Peyton Manning, Tony Romo, Jordy Nelson, Dion Lewis, Steve Smith, Zo Taliaferro, Reggie Bush, & Breshad Perriman all in one year. Talk about overcoming adversity!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Awwww yeaaa

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'm in!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Marshmallow Blue posted:

:siren: Reminder :siren:

Set Your keepers by Sunday night please. If anyone needs extra time I can push it til wednesday (tuesday night), but once everyone gets their keepers set I can publish who's keeping who and you can prepare for the draft.

Is there any easy way to see what round pick my players would cost me to keep?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Marshmallow Blue posted:

There's no round penalty, You just keep 15 and we all draft rookies and discarded garbage for 7 rounds.

Whoops, I was confusing this league with my keeper league. My bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

My team is terrible, I'm amazed that I'm hanging on to 2nd place in my division.

• Locked thread