Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren: :siren: Year 3 is on :siren: :siren:
http://hbtd.league.fantasy.nfl.com/

YEAR 3 IMPORTANT DATES & INFO
The current draft date for year 2, 2015 is set for August 28th, at 8:00PM EASTERN. It is a live non snaking draft, and participation is recommended but you can be auto drafted if you don't make it.
The keeper set deadline is August 21stth end of Day. If you fail to set your keepers, your first 15 picks will be kept.

-----------------
Scoring & Format -Pretty Standard scoring but;
.5 PPR with .1 awarded to QB for completions
200$ Waiver budget for the season

Yardage Bonuses
Passing
300-399yds +2
400 or more yds +5

Rushing and Receiving bonuses (counted separately)
100-199yds +2
200 or more yds +5

No Penalty for missed Field Goals
------------------
Roster Sizes

Full Roster 22 Players 15 Keepers kept regardless of round.
Starters
1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 DF
1 K
1 W/R/T/ Flex
BN 12

So if you want to join and have some extra FREE fun it's right here

https://www.hbtd.league.fantasy.nfl.com
Pass: HBTD
REGISTRATION CLOSED

Current Slots
Marshmallow Blue - Marshmallow Brews - In for 3
Chris de Sperg - Holding Penn
Forever_Peace - Ground Control
KettleWL - KettleWL is bad at team names
Oldskool - Tecmo Bowling for Columbine
Ben Nevis - Johnny Foosball
RCarr - Last Place
Azhais - Jerry Jones' Bathroom Orgy
MrBru - Eili's Attack Bears
Felter Chesthard - xxx
Gobias Ind. - Eifert 65
CompeAnansi - Sunnyvale Shithawks

Keeper rules and pick trading. Draft order will be determined by worst team to best team using these conditions.
code:
Regular season wins (Least to most) With ties being broken by,
Playoff wins (Least to most) With Ties being broken by, 
head to head record (least to most) With ties being broken by,
Regular season points (Least to most) With ties being broken by,
Coin flip

Other addendums
• Keeper submission deadline is 1 week prior to the draft
• Pick trade deadline is end of day Friday before the draft (not timezone specific)
      - Pick trades MUST swap an equal number of picks due to Software limitations. (Player X and Pick X for Pick Y)[i] EX: Bob's Julian Jones and Round 7 —for— Ted's Round 2. [/i]
      - Pick trades may be made mid-season (prior to the determination of draft order) by round, and may not be "protected" or include other additional clauses. Pick trades can be made for the two nearest drafts, 
        but not beyond.

[i]Thanks to Forever_Peace / Ground Control for hashing out some details[/i]

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Aug 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Chris de Sperg posted:

In as Holding Penn.

Charging for keepers feels kinda weird when such a high proportion of players can be kept tbh. With regards to the idea you posted, seems like it'll create a really weird draft pool - as written, it forces players to drop their first-rounders every year, so you'll likely end up with some ludicrous distribution of talent in the top half of round 1 and then trash all the way down after that.

A budget system based on an initial value corresponding to a draft pick which then escalates might be interesting, but it'll have to be carefully balanced, and then how does next year's seven-round draft then play into that - how do we then value those players, particularly when we don't know how that pool exactly is going to look like? There's a lot of moving parts here to figure out, idk.

Maybe because this is a dynasty league/ high amount of keepers, we don't need to have penalties and you just keep what position you drafted the player at.

The 7 round draft would actually be the full draft but you'd only be drafting 7 new players throughout it based on what rounds you kept your 15 keepers in.

KettleWL posted:

No idea how the $200 waiver thing works, but I've been wanting to try a dynasty format so I'm in.

Basically when you make a waiver claim, you put a bid in and whoever bid the highest gets the player. This is so when players blow up (like Alshon Jeffery or Foles like last year), everyone has a chance to get him and not just the lucky guy who tanked last week or saved their waiver pick.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

You know, one potential solution could be to have at-cost keepers (so a 3rd rounder this year is kept for a 3rd next year) with a redraft that is technically 22 rounds again - each person just sits out 15 of them. There would be the same number of picks as a full 7-round draft, but people who drop a lot of high-value players get more picks in the early rounds. Upside is old people get to still be useful this year (e.g. you could draft peyton in the first this year, then drop him for an early pick next year) and career-ending injuries are easier for a team to recover from. Downside is the draft order would be really loving strange.

^^^^ edit: you beat me to the first suggestion, so consider me a vote in favor.

Alright, This may be the best way, and makes things a bit simpler down the road.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

I don't see anything about return yards in the scoring settings. We counting them?

Not counting

Edit: and as incentive to play well, I'll be dolling out some awards at the end of the season. Winners will be responsible to printing and framing them if they want, but being a graphic designer, Ill whip some up and you can win some funny plaques. Something along the

Rex Ryan Award - High trash talking, and low Record

A lifetime of regrettable decisions - Lowest record

Big money Big spender - Most money spent on a single waiver addition

Wait? There's no roll over? - Least amount of waiver budget spent

etc. etc.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 30, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
So remember that you're going to be stashing some rookies/ young players in there in higher draft picks that you wouldn't necessarily be starting but want to stash just in case. It's also going to hold some players who you may want to keep but got hurt or suspended. So your bench isn't quite deep as it appears.

However, if there is a demand for IDP, we can add one in.

Right now I'm just trying to fill up more slots, so if you guys have friends or anything that may want to join that aren't on the forums, they are also welcome.

Chris de Sperg posted:

Only thing I'd add is it'd probably be best to get people to submit their keepers blind (i.e. everyone sends them in to the commish privately and once they're all in the keepers/draft order is then revealed) to prevent people from getting too cute with waiting to see who's gonna be there at what spot and tailoring their keepers accordingly at such (particularly because it leaves people who are timely with getting their stuff in at a disadvantage).

I like this idea, of having keepers be a secret. But I think the draft order should be in the NFL style where the worst team gets first pick and so on (but then snaking back). But yeah keepers not being revealed until all keepers are locked is a good idea.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Alright, looking good so far. We need;

1 more person for 8 Team
3 more for 10 team
and 5 more for 12 team (3 more if Old Dog and Wuntvor join on)

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

Not really a regular, but I'm willing to jump in, just need to make sure I'm free for the draft.

Well, when you're ready, join on in. This should be a pretty good time for all.

I change the settings a tiny bit. Changes include;
1. Changed divisions from 4 to 2. Reason: I didn't want teams to be playing the same team 3 or 4 times in one season.
Adjusted DEF scoring to be a bit more friendly Reason: With the way teams are scoring (only 6 teams averaged under 20ppg last season, making fantasy defenses an afterthought), the system seemed a touch outdated with only the best defenses scoring more than 5 points. More specifically:
• I added .3 (from 0) for forced fumbles and changed fumble recovery to 1.7 (so 2 points total or 1.7 for heads up play).
• Blocked kicks worth 2 points (from 0), this is the point average between extra points and field goals.
• 0PA 10 (from 8)
• 1-6PA 8 (from 7)
• 7-13PA 5 (From 4)
• 14-20PA 3 (From 1)
• 21-27PA 1 (From 0)
• 28-34PA -1 (no change)
• 35+ PA -4 (no Change)

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Wuntvor posted:

Ok, I'll join now.. At least I can confirm my other draft is on September 1st, so I can do this one. There's about a 5% chance I might not make it, but I'll worry about that when we get there. Great! :)

Alright, sweet! I added you as Dontrel Dolphins.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RCarr posted:

I joined! My team name "Last Place" should give you all an idea of where you'll be finishing.

Harold Cooplowski, Looks like you have some stiff competition for the Rex Ryan Award

Anyways, 2 Minutes to middddniiigghhtt... And by 2 minutes I mean players, and by midnight i mean until the draft order is RAnDomized by a third party site- http://www.random.org/ - I'll post a video of the whole thing so nobody gives any drama.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Azhais posted:

Because I truly hate my life and free time, I joined. Jerry Jones' Bathroom Orgy is ready to get started.

Awesome! Old Dog Child's Maybe has been cleared as it is the last available slot. It's first come first serve now.

:getin: on this action
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

>>>> :ducksiren:ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT:ducksiren: <<<<
http://www.hbtd.league.fantasy.nfl.com
Pass: HBTD

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Harold Cooplowski posted:

Are we allowed to trade draft spots?

Yeah, I think I turned it on the other day. Ill double check though. But yeah you'll be able to trade spots once the season gets under way.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Aug 7, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

I mean like before the draft, if someone got assigned the spot I want and vice versa.

Looks like NFL.com doesn't provide that option. It's only "no" and "Yes. In season only"

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Draft Order!

1. Oldskool - Tecmo Bowling for Columbine
2. Wuntvor - Dontrel Dolphins
3. KettleWL - KettleWL is bad at team names
4. Mystery Player X - Millertime3250
5. RCarr - Last Place
6. Forever_Peace - Ground Control
7. Chris de Sperg - Holding Penn
8. Honore_De_Balzac - HonoreDeBalzac
9. Harold Cooplowski - Field Goal Frogout
10. Azhais - Jerry Jones' Bathroom Orgy
11. Marshmallow Blue - Marshmallow Brews
12. Ben Nevis - Johnny Foosball

Video Coming, my work has a terrible phone connection Edit: the video came out like total crap and can't be read well at all, but here it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W_hJSOeBnc

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 7, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

Vick was so 3 years ago. Mcfadden is where it is at.

Guys Ridley is a top 5 pick this year. Better not pass him up. Fumbles are worth 200 pts!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Last year I ended up with Lynch (3rd overall pick), Moreno (FA), and DeMarco Murray (W), and that worked well. But now 2/3 of those guys are iffy.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

oldskool posted:

I missed my draft last year with the first pick. Ended up with AP, Stevan "Fumble Machine" Ridley and David Wilson in the first three rounds, leaving me a Roethlisberger/Schaub starting pair of QBs :suicide:

Just think! With fifteen keepers you can carry that :suicide: into next year!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

11. Marshmallow Blue - Marshmallow Brews

:suicide:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

I tried sending out a couple of emails (through the site) a few days back about exploring some pick trades, but I haven't heard anything back. Did they go through? I think I sent one to Ben Nevis and Marshmallow Blue, who are far enough from my 6th spot to make for some interesting possibilities. Drop me a line on the site if you're interested.

Sorry, I was on vacation and didn't check much of any internet for about a week. I did receive mine however,
Unfortunately NFL.com only allows draft trades within the season and not before the draft.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Ok looking into this has put a bump in the road. Here's what I've found out.

1. Yes, I will be able to swap individual draft positions. But you have to switch equal amount of slots. Ex:
Trade pick 1 and 24 for two other picks, you can't give your first pick for a 3rd and 4th round. It will be up to team owners to figure out which picks they are trading. If you do decide to trade picks. Please post in the thread as so.

Team Name - Picks trading away - Picks getting
Team Name - Picks trading away - picks getting

The soft deadline for this is 11:59 PM Thursday (I get to work around 9 Eastern and will load them in from there)

The other thing I ran into is for next years keepers/ draft. All 15 Keepers for each team will be marked as rounds 1-15 and the draft will be rounds 16-22. This might make trading picks a bit easier next season as you can trade a pick for a player and not worry about keeping two players in round 10 or what have you.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Great, thanks for being game for the manual pick trades! Speaking of which, send me an email if you want to conspire about picks together and make everybody else jealous.

I did have a question, however, about...

This isn't actually the same thing that was decided previously. NFL.com defaults to a rookie/FA combined snake draft in keeper leagues. To keep old guys relevant, it seemed like we decided earlier in the thread to determine FA/R picks by the original draft value of roster cuts, rather than do a random keeper draft. So, for example, let's say I take Tom Brady 6th overall, but he decides to retire at the end of the year to focus on his modeling career. I decide not to keep him. What used to be Brady on my roster now becomes the #6 "pick value" for the FA/R draft. Then lets say that everybody keeps every other player until Marshawn Lynch at #40 overall, who loses 3 toes to escaped zoo animals. #6, as the earliest unkept player, gets me 1.1 in the FA/R draft, and Lynch's #40 translates into 1.2. I pickup some rookie at 1.1, who now inherits the #6 pick value spot. This is essentially what "keep at value" means, right?

This does mean that an owner can (and will) have multiple picks in a round, and that the draft order will be all over the place, but you only get high picks by sacrificing a player picked highly this year.

That's how I understood our discussion, anyways. I thought it made for an interesting draft strategy, and I've been having a lot of fun trying to figure out my pick order for this year's startup.

Correct, this was how I visioned it being, however this is what I'm looking at when going to set keepers. All the keepers for everyone is set to rounds 1-15 and 16-22 is the draft.

ATTN: League, How do people feel about this
I'm wondering if I set keepers to "22" but then only allow players to keep the 15, we'll be able to have it the way it was planned.

I sent emails to the league regarding this to get thoughts.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Aug 25, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

oldskool posted:

I think you need to use the Customize Draft Board to manually set what keepers we want. I'm advising blind because I can't see the pages, but these links might help:
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help/custom-keepers
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/help/custom-draftboard

Yeah the screen shot above is of the custom draft board. What I've done is set keepers to 22. But owners should only submit 15 Keepers. This should allow things to be how we want them.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Also everyone, How do we want to handle keepers since we are trading picks? Would it just make sense if the keeper cost was overall pick. so your second round 7 pick would be 8th overall and his cost would be 8 if you were to keep him?

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Yeah, happy to finally draft and get football going in general. This draft will start right in the middle of the CalvinBall draft, so It's going to be very interesting for me.

:siren: IT"S HAPPENING 2222222222222222222!

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Aug 29, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Not doing any separate research, just to screw with the projections of people who use dynasty pages.

Yeah me too. Going with my instincts.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

KettleWL posted:

Go ahead and give me the trophy now because my team is the best according to their e-mail and also me

wait we dont do trophies?

poo poo

But we do! Theres gonna be a piece of paper you can print out on your very own!!!

Looks Like they've projected me to 3-10 as well. But at least I have an excuse. I drafted 11th :colbert:

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Sep 1, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Ben Nevis posted:

Even if it says I'm finishing in 8th and going 5-8, I'm not too upset with anything. A couple instances of trying to weight just a bit too long, but I think it'll play out OK. Somehow I drafted more Jets than intended.

At least you dont have geno smith

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren:

I made a spreadsheet with everybody's picks. This will help with Keeper rounds in the next year and beyond. I've already updated Mystery Player X's 18th pick with Saints D (previously Tennessee)

Link here: also added in OP.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16rmDz8l_ylPGfPCnP_YJdzJod9yj7OZNVHL-hh7_4lw/edit#gid=0

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Its Miller Time posted:

I really like my picks from rounds 6-8, Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin and Devonta Freeman. I'm gonna suck this year though.

Can someone explain this to me, I'm pretty dense:

Keeper costs will be overall picks. So your second pick in round 7 would be pick 8. This is also is how owning multiple players from around resolves.

Right, so in my case and Ground controls case, we traded picks, so I had 2 4th round picks. Something that won't happen next draft. So my second 4th round pick slips to 5 (if I were to keep both players), and 5 to 6, and 6 to 7 until it fixes itself on the pick I gave up.

Alternatively if you traded a player for a player who was picked in round 5 say. and you wanted to keep both your pick fives come next year, it's the same thing.

This was the best thing I could come up with as a resolution to those scenarios. There could be a better way, but I'm not seeing it.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RCarr posted:

Yea there's nothing stopping you from picking twice in the same round. I did my keeper draft last week and some teams had 3 picks in the same round with no issues. You just pick at your spot that round as well as the spot the person that traded the pick to you has.

Right. I'm talking about logging peoples keepers in for next year. We decided that next years draft would be 22 rounds and you'd get 7 picks within those rounds (because 15 picks are those keepers) And you'd just be keeping players at the "cost" of whatever round you got them in. So look at this here chart.

When I go to log the keepers for next year. I can't put 2 players into the same slot for that round. This year, I have 2 guys I picked in the 4th round. So if I wanted to keep both of them I would put the first guy picked in Keeper slot 4 and the second guy in keeper slot 5.

Its Miller Time posted:

Why can't you just pick twice in the 4th? You pick at your spot and his spot.

If you wanted to keep two 5th round players, you'd have to give up a 5th and 6th?
Right, but next years rounds aren't really "rounds" as each player won't pick in round 1 (if they kept their first round pick)

——————————————————
The other option would be going back to everyone's 15 keepers get logged as the first 15 slots, and then there is a 7 round draft straight through to refill the roster.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Azhais posted:

It has the added bonus of being a dynasty league and not a keeper league!

Also makes it real easy to do pick trades

OK, so is the majority in agreement about switching to a 7 round draft instead of the convoluted 22 round one?

So far,

Myself
Oldskool
Azhais
Honore De Balzac
Forever Peace
Harold Cooplowski
Wuntvor

are openly supportive of the 7 round switch. so 3 more votes to make it official.

Edit: hopefully this is the last league change we have to make for some time, but it's best ot get this stuff hashed out early before people actually get serious about waivers and trades. etc.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Sep 8, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Alright guys. Yeah, i can still do all that stuff and set keepers for the 15 of 22 rounds. That part isn't hard at all.

Honestly, the second pick in a round bumping up one slot is a technical limitation as next year, i wont have 2 4th round picks. And when i add say jordan cameron as a keeper in my 4th round, i cant put julian jones in the 4th too. So he would be my 5th round. If i kept my 5th pick tim tebow, he would move to 6 and so on until the gap was reached where i had traded that pick away (this is why when trading picks you had to trade an even amount of picks.

:siren: the issue that needs solving is here: trading away a "first" round pick would be unfair as your first round pick might not be until round 16 (if you kept your first 15 players). Thats what we need a solution for. Looking at this overall. I don't think we need to switch draft/ keeper formats for next year. We just need to figure out how draft trades will work in the 22 round system.

Edit: I have a new proposition that doesn't change the rules or gently caress up anyones draft. Keepers will be due the monday after the third preseason game. No one can trade for draft picks until between that tuesday and end of day that friday (just before the draft). This way everyone can be more specific about the picks they're trading for.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 5, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
The spreadsheet is for me to keep track of things, so you really dont need to worry about using it. It is a resource for you to use to see what round guy your trading for.

Ill look deeper into the keeper cost issue as far as rounds go in a little bit.

Edit: Ok, I made a fake league to F around with keepers. I absolutely can not set 2 players into the same keeper slot (two round fours etc since I won't have two round four picks each year). Since keepers are "no cost" it makes the most sense to just have it bump up the slot. It's not some great advantage since you're keeping 15 of 22 players. That is pretty much kickers, poor choices, a crummy defense and retirees, maybe an aging stud for an early pick. I could see it being an issue if it were like 3 keepers, but it's not that at all. It's just working around the system.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Sep 5, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

If I am reading this right, then say you keep two round 4 players. One takes the 4th round pick, and the other takes the 5th. So, then does your 5th round keeper take your 6th since the 5th round is taken by your second 4th round player? If so then essentially your second 4th round keeper comes at an increasingly discounted price depending on how many of the rounds following you also fill up with keepers. This way works fine if the owner doesn't keep there 5th round keeper, but when they keep players 5-10 on top of the 2 4th rounders they are really just missing out on that 11th round pick.

In my case, I traded my 6th for a 4th (and my 8th for a 12th). So it would only bump those 2 rounds to where my hole was at 6. If someone was dumb enough to trade their 4th round pick to me for my 10th, then yes it could be a value if I kept all slots in between.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

oldskool posted:

It depends on what the other owners do in rounds 1-10. If that 11th round pick is the first player dropped it's #1 overall (and would've been regardless).

If everyone drops in round 11 because of the slideback it's somewhere in the mix instead of the assured #1 it would've been had it not slid out of the 10th round.

If everyone dropped their first player slotted at 11, the first pick would be the person with the worst record (Draft order).

We are however doing secret keepers, so you won't know who's being kept until everyone has submitted their own keepers, so you won't be able to fudge around for an earlier pick.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Sep 5, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
/\ this issue with not having an option to keep a first is losing a younger player that you picked ahead of a better but older player

Ok. I think i'm seeing the clash between my planned system, and adding pick trading in that fixing one thing would throw the other off and vice versa.

Ive come up with a few options. We need to decide on one of them.

A: 15 keepers in general and a 7 round draft next year

B: keeper cost: each round has a certain point value (round one would be more pts than two) and you get an allotment of points to keep as many players as you can afford based on keeping higher and lower rounds. Then the draft would be snaking from worst to best record.

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Sep 5, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren: Alright, with 6 Yes Votes, and 2 don't cares, we will be switching to a a 15 keeper (flat, no at round costs) 7 Round draft each recurring season. Which will be a non snaking draft determined with the following order of operations.

code:
Regular season wins (Least to most) With ties being broken by,
Playoff wins (Least to most) With Ties being broken by, 
head to head record (least to most) With ties being broken by,
Regular season points (Least to most) With ties being broken by,
Coin flip
Other addendums due to changes
code:
• Keeper submission deadline is 1 week prior to the draft which will be the Sunday of pre-season week 4 (same as this year's was)
• Pick trade deadline is end of day Friday before the draft (not timezone specific)
      - Pick trades MUST swap an equal number of picks due to Software limitations. (Player X and Pick X for Pick Y)[i] EX: Bob's Julian Jones and Round 7 —for— Ted's Round 2. [/i]
      - Pick trades may be made mid-season (prior to the determination of draft order) by round, and may not be "protected" or include other additional clauses. Pick trades can be made for the two nearest drafts, 
        but not beyond.
These acts are binding and final per league commissioner Marshmallow Blue, something something legal stuff.

I'd like to thank everyone for hanging in there in the past week or so, and apologize for not having the league's poo poo together by draft day. It takes some seriously cool goons to deal with the bullshit-storm that would cause many team owners to likely back out. Now we'll be able to go out there week to week and have some "fun" watching our potentially horrible decisions come to fruition as actual horrible decisions.

Edit: OP updated

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Sep 8, 2014

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
#DougBaldwinRound1 #LifetimeOfRegret :suicide:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Sorry, I think I just suck at valuing players. I went and actually looked up the adps of my initial trade and only then realized how hilariously bad my offer was. Your response seems pretty fair but I accidentally deleted it when I closed the window.

I'll try again when I actually have some time tonight. Thanks for not responding with your kicker for Lacy!

I saw you offer me a trade for a split second too. Something regarding doug martin being awful. Luckily though, I have 100% of Miami's rushing game. It spells success :downsrim: (or 12th place of 12)

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
My team is in a sure fine mess at the moment. With Doug Martin being a regrettable choice, I'm starting Darren Sproles because I don't want to start Moreno and Miller. Edit: gently caress it. GO HURNS

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Sep 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Oh my god Blue you poor bastard.

Injuries to Moreno, DJax, Cameron, and Martin. Ouch!

Wait this isn't the pick the players who are gonna get injured bonus league? :suicide:

On a brighter note, at least you know the commish isn't cheating?

Edit: Kirk Cousins :hellyeah:

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Sep 15, 2014

• Locked thread