Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm sad that this isn't possible for me, because I would actually accept your invitation OP, it sounds like a good time and I like trainers with good personalities they make me feel motivated, God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
how far are you?

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
werther's originals

now come give granny a kiss

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

porkchop_express posted:

werther's originals

now come give granny a kiss

*Muha*

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I like how the lights are turned down so as to create a judgement free environment.

I also like how this applies to bars.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

I spin for a living

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
every time i see a spin class hosted in a tiny room without fans i keep thinking that it's probably the sweatiest place on earth to be

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My friend & I go to the same gym & for awhile there I used to go to the gym while he had spin class & get on a stationary bike across from the classroom, wait for him to look out over the gym & see me, lock eyes with him & then pedal really hard while making intense faces because I thought it was hilarious he was paying extra money to have someone tell him to ride a bike really hard.

I mean, whatever it takes to get you motivated is worth it imo but still lol.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
its pretty fun OP

esp during summer when a normal bike ride outside means burning in satan's grundle

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
riding a bike sucks when you always have to go up hill to get home.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

You know what Op, I got something right here you can sit and spin on XD

(It's my dick, or penis, as it were)

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcUJyZUtfCA&t=358s

Jeez you need a class to figure this out?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

you ever try a real bike?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I missed class sorry

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

why do you need a class to ride a bicycle that you don't need to balance? i had to go to take courses to ride real bicycles but fake ones seem pretty easy

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

why do you need a class to ride a bicycle that you don't need to balance? i had to go to take courses to ride real bicycles but fake ones seem pretty easy

Are you like an orphan or something?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

you had to take a class to learn how to ride a bike?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

where the heck can you take a class on bike riding?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
When I was a kid my best friend taught me how to ride a bike on a bike that was too tall for both of us so we would climb up on a cinder block & then push off on the bike & see how far we could get before crashing & then repeat until we got the hang of it. I don't think I would have taken the same approach had I learned in my adulthood.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

When I was a kid my best friend taught me how to ride a bike on a bike that was too tall for both of us so we would climb up on a cinder block & then push off on the bike & see how far we could get before crashing & then repeat until we got the hang of it. I don't think I would have taken the same approach had I learned in my adulthood.

Your parents didn't teach you to ride a bike?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

why dont they call it bike class

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Parallax Scroll posted:

why dont they call it bike class

because some of actually had to take bike classes to learn how to ride a bike

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Your parents didn't teach you to ride a bike?

I only had one parent & she had to work a lot so I learned all my life lessons on the streets.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

at like the ymca or is there a bike instructor or ??? the very idea of a bike class is baffling to me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

because some of actually had to take bike classes to learn how to ride a bike

sorry. didn't mean to offend.
Why didn't you learn to ride a bike?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Fandyien posted:

at like the ymca or is there a bike instructor or ??? the very idea of a bike class is baffling to me

The classes offered in college were "show up with bike, ride this route"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I only had one parent & she had to work a lot so I learned all my life lessons on the streets.

that don't mean poo poo.
Why didn't other people teach you how to ride?
Did they not like you?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

that don't mean poo poo.
Did they not like you?

Man its a loving bike you kinda have to learn by doing it

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Daedra posted:

cool guess i need to start going to tupperware parties while im at it

Don't forget bachelorette parties.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
hey oppie for only $25 dollars I'll let you ride my real bike to the liquor store and buy me vodka plus i guess you can listen to my ipod also

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Fandyien posted:

it was actually a bike boarding school since my parents were disgusted by the thought of me and shipped me off at an early age

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Corey Plumper posted:

Man its a loving bike you kinda have to learn by doing it

Ok. I crashed into a tree my first time. Then I got it

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

that don't mean poo poo.
Did they not like you?

I don't understand your question, I guess? My best friend taught me, she was like "You do this with your feet and..." and then it was just a matter of doing it until I got the hang of keeping my balance & steering. I don't know how else I would have learned? Did you jack in the knowledge Matrix-style or something? Was that an option?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't understand your question, I guess? My best friend taught me, she was like "You do this with your feet and..." and then it was just a matter of doing it until I got the hang of keeping my balance & steering. I don't know how else I would have learned? Did you jack in the knowledge Matrix-style or something? Was that an option?

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Yea thats how you learn to avoid trees

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Corey Plumper posted:

Yea thats how you learn to avoid trees

on a bike, sure

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Down.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

turn into the spin

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Are you taking the piss out of me for needing more than one practice run to be able to ride an adult bike as a kid? I guess you got to fight the battles you know you can win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Are you taking the piss out of me for needing more than one practice run to be able to ride an adult bike as a kid? I guess you got to fight the battles you know you can win.

What ever you want babe!

• Locked thread