Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how was spin class?
also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Zochness posted:

I'm gonna ride a bike hard, I'm gonna ride a bike fast and oh yeah, I'm not gonna go anywhere!

It ain't that much different from riding a trail that ends in the same place. I guess you could see some squirrels or poo poo on the way

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

Oh no, don't go to one. Men in spin class are like guys with cats. I'm just saying if any of you had talked to a woman in the last 5 years you would know what a spin class is.

My aunts used to talk about spin class back in the 90's. Didn't know what it meant then either.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

porkchop_express posted:

i'm a spinster so have a hard candy

theres a good boy

What kind of hard candy? It better not be those stupid strawberry things

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

porkchop_express posted:

werther's originals

now come give granny a kiss

*Muha*

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
riding a bike sucks when you always have to go up hill to get home.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

why do you need a class to ride a bicycle that you don't need to balance? i had to go to take courses to ride real bicycles but fake ones seem pretty easy

you had to take a class to learn how to ride a bike?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

When I was a kid my best friend taught me how to ride a bike on a bike that was too tall for both of us so we would climb up on a cinder block & then push off on the bike & see how far we could get before crashing & then repeat until we got the hang of it. I don't think I would have taken the same approach had I learned in my adulthood.

Your parents didn't teach you to ride a bike?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

because some of actually had to take bike classes to learn how to ride a bike

sorry. didn't mean to offend.
Why didn't you learn to ride a bike?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I only had one parent & she had to work a lot so I learned all my life lessons on the streets.

that don't mean poo poo.
Why didn't other people teach you how to ride?
Did they not like you?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Corey Plumper posted:

Man its a loving bike you kinda have to learn by doing it

Ok. I crashed into a tree my first time. Then I got it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't understand your question, I guess? My best friend taught me, she was like "You do this with your feet and..." and then it was just a matter of doing it until I got the hang of keeping my balance & steering. I don't know how else I would have learned? Did you jack in the knowledge Matrix-style or something? Was that an option?

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Ok. I crashed into a tree my first time. Then I got it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Corey Plumper posted:

Yea thats how you learn to avoid trees

on a bike, sure

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

turn into the spin

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Are you taking the piss out of me for needing more than one practice run to be able to ride an adult bike as a kid? I guess you got to fight the battles you know you can win.

What ever you want babe!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I learned the same lesson about jumping ramps over oil stained gravel parking spaces.

Hobohemian posted:

My parents taught me how to ride a bike but I learned myself that no, you cannot bunny hop a 3 foot ditch full of jagged rocks.

You guys learned hard lessons.

• Locked thread