Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
a friend of mine gifted me this cause he didn't want it. I played the first level and it was complete garbage. Like if somebody ported Tower of Guns to the N64

Lewie posted:

i bought this bundle just for daikatana. its good.

its bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
free tromero

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Mr. Pumroy posted:

according to google romero's ion storm was in the penthouse floor of the chase tower in dallas, suite 4500 and that is now occupied by a trial lawyer so you would have to tangle with super rich lawyers friend. they would def make you suck it down their bitch etc

dallas resident here, can see the chase tower from my window. flipping it a wicked sick bird as I type lmbo

Zeniel posted:

Has anyone ever visited John Romero's website and checked out the list of games he's worked on?

http://planetromero.com/games

He appears to have neglected to mention in what capacity, but it was probably lead designer for all of them.

Dreamscrafter.

• Locked thread