Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Eventually steam will send you a tax form for your numerous $0.03 transactions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
is using steam achievement manager to wipe the lovely game times of games i don't want to play going to cause any issues

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

matrix ripoff posted:

own your shame

after all, you already post here

i'm good with imp zone, it is a chill and nice place.

i don't want a bunch of play time on poo poo like stealth bastard deluxe or other poo poo rear end games that get me cards

matrix ripoff posted:

doesn't idling for cards defeat the spirit of the whole system and yes i am a huge fag for asking this out loud?

if getting me free games without me having to do anything while i'm strapped for cash defeats the spirit idgaf

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

matrix ripoff posted:

in what loving universe is stealth bastard a lovely game

it is a game that i do not like whatsoever and would rather play almost any other game on my list. maybe i just didn't give it enough of a chance? maybe i'm mixing it up with dynamite jack or w/e

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

how does it idol games i don't have installed?

it pretends to be that game. it doesn't ever run the game

• Locked thread