Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
im srry, does the script have a nite.css now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
i dont know how i feel about that, i guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

dogcrash truther
nm

dogcrash truther
whoops haha i hosed up and edited your post and hit submit before i noticed i am he

dogcrash truther
yeah, i m a dumb. i Dont use the script regularly and I thought i remembered that it was something else, but it wasn't.

dogcrash truther
anyway, its true that night time byob is a very nice thing

dogcrash truther

The Green Calx posted:

it's hosed up how byob xp stole the idea to make a forum from somethingawful.com. clearly somethingawful.com had a forums first so therefore it should be the only one allowed to exist

dogcrash truther

whats the background image for this guy

dogcrash truther

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Hey guys, it's me, the morning crew regular. Eggo muffin and some milk again today, skipped the cereal because i woke up late. Coffee is god's gift to me, and if you need proof, read my previous (1)(2)(3)(4)...(492)(493)(494) posts about it.

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
did you know that the mod script that gives you the probation button also turns machai into ralp with a star?

• Locked thread