Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaffle

sWAg

personally I would like to be the sound effects guy for comic books.
all i'd have to do is make up stuff like WHUMP! and SPER-KLAAAAAANG! it doesn't even have to match up to how anything would sound in real life.

anyways what silly thing do you wish you could do for a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaffle

sWAg

Gross Dude posted:

I would be a dream planner, getting all the actors in place and the scripts aligned for when each person goes to bed at night. If I don't like someone they're gonna get a werewolf dream. Spooky

whoa that's pretty cool, it reminds me of the matrix or inception or something

Dubsy posted:

being skilled enough to make money and have recognition thru painting fine art tbh

same but with music

Gaffle

sWAg

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Overnight Security Guy who nods at everyone who walks in the building while watching TV shows on an ipad

precision posted:

byob fluffer

these ones sound nice and chill.

Gaffle

sWAg

apt gangbang posted:

last night i dreamt that i could fly, allowing me to avoid traffic and deliver pizzas before they got cold, saving the company millions

How very heroic! You are an inspiration to us all :patriot:

I had a dream the other night where I was an eBook reader and thought that would be p sweet.

• Locked thread