Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

naem posted:

This thread is making me nervous someone is at home messing with my eggs...

i have an app on my phone that allows me to access the security cameras supervising my eggs whenever i'm out at dinner for business, doing sex to the whore, or just hanging out with friend!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I never have to worry about someone messing with my eggs because I take them with me wherever I go. If they were to escape while I was out, the subsequent murders would weigh on me. They are my eggs I must protect them, must protect the world from them.

many other women freeze their eggs and lock them deep in medical facilities then sell then to unsuspecting white people

bring down the white race with your eggs, trixie

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

implant the eggs of others into your wife/girlfriend while she's asleep, have the child paternity tested, then break up with them for cheating on you

• Locked thread