Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lowen SoDium posted:

I didn't hate T3. I actually find it kind of enjoyable I treat it as a non-canon pseudo sequel.

I would launch t3 out of a cannon into your butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

BottledBodhisvata posted:

The last twenty minutes or so of T3 is simply amazing. It's literally everything you would want it to be, the end of the world, Arnold deciding to be a human or a machine, and the best part is John Connor's total freakout when he reaches the Presidential Superbunker and realizes that nobody is there, he's alone, and he's listening to mankind die around him. It's genuinely loving great.

Unfortunately, the hour and a half leading up to that ending is loving retarded.

Lol nobody remembers at all claire danes being in this movie. didn't she make it to the bunker too?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

MeLKoR posted:

The ending of T3 is the dumbest thing ever.

"There was no system core, Skynet was software spread over millions of personal computers."

Then how did Skynet survive the destruction of the internet and all those computers?

the net is in the sky

• Locked thread