Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chard
Aug 24, 2010

gently caress you for making me remember that cracked exists, OP. gently caress you dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?

Testikles posted:

In an article about 5 Childhood-Ruining Appearances from Famous Characters they bring up Tintin's shittiness to animals like the one time Tintin killed and skinned a monkey for a disguise.

you are so gonna end up saying something racist these days. Even the thread title reminds of what some smarmy AM talk host would go on about.

:smuggo: "because apparently, they think niggardly is 'racism', heh"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
cracked.com needs to go back to monthly publication their daily articles are poo poo

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Dexters Secret posted:

i am really glad that this is a thread that i can post in

I am sort of ambivalent on this point

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

homeless snail posted:

who the heck is tintin anyway i'm not french so i dont know

tintin is belgium i think

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

tintin is belgium i think

Correct, it's Asterix that's french.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

i care about cracked.com and tin tin and also poo poo my custom made bob the builder eco-diapers

naem
May 29, 2011

They had videos where three guys and a girl are "friends" talking about whatever pop culture garbage, and one of the guys- the balding one- is everyone's boss at cracked or something and he keeps mentioning it.

Then one of the guys vanished from the videos and I think he got fired? But they kept making FRIEND videos only now the bias guy got to do all the talking and the other looked depressed

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Cracked Magazine was poo poo.
Mad Magazine was poo poo too, but at least it had Spy vs Spy.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
ha ha remember that thing from an 80s movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
For a while, Cracked's articles were consistently awesome imo, but now they're starting to come across as desperate and succumbing to linkbait site strategies. They should perhaps not keep churning out four new articles/features a day and focus on quality, not quantity.

• Locked thread