Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Rarity goes on the offensive and begins trading blows with FV, Rarity gets the better of the situation and stuns FV before delivering a powerful slam and shouting at the crowd. FV takes advantage of Rarity taunting the crowd and pulls Rarity down for a 1 count, both back on their feet FV goes for a few stiff kicks to the gut and whips Rarity into the corner before delivering three stiff chops to the chest Ric Flair style WOOO! FV whips Rarity into the opposite corner and tries to connect with a splash but Nobody Home! Rarity slips out onto the apron and goes up on the top rope and delivers a well executed missile drop kick dropping FV on her back. Rarity goes for a pin 1-2- FV gets a shoulder up and Rarity still in control stands her up and whips her into the ropes connecting with big boot to the face. FV is staggered and down on one knee , Rarity is not letting up and continues the onslaught! Rarity pulls FV to the middle of the ring and hits The Lynchproof Doctor Assassin and gets the pin! Rarity Wins and moves on to the next round of the Women's Mafia Championship Tournament!
(1v1 match - Rating C - Rarity and FV don't click)

This is what we call winning. You should try it sometime, FV.

Signed,
Your Future Women's Champion, XOXO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

what is this bullshit?? I'm going to go start my own league.

Will it be called the Loser League of Losers?

Because you're a loser, see.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Poison Mushroom posted:

Looks like I'm not a stellar wrestler, but I'm a pretty loving great Professional Wrestler.

Not for much longer :smug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh, it's on, darlin'.

I'm a sexy nurse and I will heal your wounds with the power of my fist!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Cpig clear your PMs so I can ask for my stats :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You can do it Asii! I got your back, girl!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Rarity vs. Asiina at TurboLynch, sign it Mr. Bookerman

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

She's your partner silly lady

She doesn't have to be :ese:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Study this match, Poison my girl, and practice your ground grappling countermoves!

Keep your guard up and make sure you keep the aggression on when she tries to close distance!

Why bother when she's going to lose before getting to the final? :smug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Today is the day the sexy nurses prove our supremacy over the women of GoonFights. Eat it, chumps.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Hells yeah, let's do this!

We need a super anime entrance

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Asiina slips back out of the ring and goes around to the other side of the ring and uses a chair to smack PM over the head! She drags rarity onto PM making a pin! KFC gets off the ring to run over to where Asiina is and the ref notices the cover!
3!

You're the best tag team partner, Asii! That's how we do! Now go kick yuming's rear end. You and me in the final, the way it should be!

WE GOT THIS BRO!

CapitalistPig posted:

With the ref down, Rarity comes running down. Asiina looks hopeful at her tag team partner, sensing possible salvation. Asiina uses rarity to help herself up and points to yuming, telling Rarity to attack yuming, but rarity instead hits the Lynchproof Doctor Assassin on Asiina and leaves the ring! Yuming comes to, wakes up the ref, and pins Asiina for the win.

Rarity stands at the top of the entrance ramp and drinks in the crowds boos and smiles.

Well, we can't both be women's champion, can we?

Thanks, sweetie.

Your Future Women's Champion
XOXO

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mr.capps posted:

You do realize you are going to make it to the finals until Meinberg happens right?

I eat sparkles for breakfast.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
yuming, this is how I spend my weekends.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Grandicap posted:

Are you the puppy?

I am evil, I kick puppies and steal candy from babies! Boo me!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

You know why my girl's called Poison don'tcha, ladies?

Cause that's how she works you see?

Hey dingbat.

I'M A loving NURSE.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Yay :sparkles:

I'm a princess!

I was robbed! I demand a rematch! :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I got screwed! You cheated!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am proud to have beaten the clearly inferior Asiina in this 100% legitimate match

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

Rating D (I have no idea why the fans hate you two so much)

What do you expect? We're the pissbreak match :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What's my record against Asii now? 572-0?

• Locked thread