Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Frungy! posted:

I don't know enough about Millwall to hate them, but Timo Soini, the leader of Finland's biggest right wing party is a Millwall supporter for some reason, so I figure there must be something wrong with the club as well.

I also like to imagine that most Millwall supporters look like him.

please don't post photos of my dad, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

http://www.newsatden.co.uk/38243-millwall-boss-premier-league-pledge-on-eve-of-new-season.html we're going up

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I dont like Solskjaer very much at all for some reason
"Scholes is my muse, my inspiration, my Adonis." - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

whos got two thumbs and is in the millwall-leeds programme. it me

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

leeds are poo poo lmao

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

leeds getting smashed, choruses of HE'S ONE OF YOUR OWN, HE'S ONE OF YOUR OWN, JIMMY SAVILLE, HE'S ONE OF YOUR OWN ringing out, tasty stuff

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

Kike will really be looking to bulldoze the opposition
needs to work on his stamina imo, gets gassed too easily

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Indeed they are but is this really the best thread to discuss it in?
The Championship 15/16 thread isn't open yet.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Bacon of the Sea posted:

11 of the 16 we put out on Saturday came through the Reading youth academy. Would love to know what the numbers are for the other teams in the top two divisions
sorry that all clubs don't have the resources to pump millions into getting their academy at a high enough standard to attract and then successfully produce talent and then not have then all immediately poached anyway?

e: an article on what happened to the Millwall youth academy because there was a time not too long ago when we WERE regularly churnin g out first-team players from it: http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/30-Clubs/4713-academic-excellence

Chris de Sperg fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Aug 12, 2014

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

fulham are poo poo lmao

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

cracking goal

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

david forde just lobbed a striker

this is our season

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

we're going up

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

We're gonna crush Sheffield Wednesday imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

thank you based gueye

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

happy with a draw there, was frustrating as gently caress hearing how things went to pot without ricardo loving fuller of all people, i wrote a thing on it

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Sturm Graz boss Darko Milanic is apparently about to become the new gaffer at Dirty Leeds.

edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29292258 - original source being Radio Leeds
Dunno if the fans will accept a Darko in Leeds

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

So the rash of Championship streams would appear to be because Unibet have the video rights to basically all the 3PM games outside of the UK. I'll probably see if I can sign up an account via Hola and get it to work before next Saturday because man would that be nice to have almost every week

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i guess i'll take the 0-0 on the day but our lack of depth in the front four is really showing atm. ranegie needs to get to a loving gym

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Draw and a clean sheet against Forest is a good result imo, not many teams will shut them out this season
i forgot how high they were in the league table tbh. also we played the entire game with little jimmy abdou (a midfielder) at right-back which i didn't realise also until just now. this defence is legit

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Dougie Freedman sacked from Bolton lol joke manager joke club

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

lol

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

this is the night millwall turn it around against those middle-class port-sipping carpet-munching statue-loving nonce cunts

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

that's what we do
that's what we do
danny shittu
that's what we do

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

Remember last week
stfu b*tch

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Eugh Hyppia good defender not a very good manager.
turns out that gary gardner isn't xavi and darren bent isn't messi, who knew

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

JorahTheExplorer posted:

I want millwall to go back to league 1
I want you to suck a dick

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

HJB posted:

Did he play for Leicester when Lennon was there? That's the only connection I can think of. Bolton have been doing well lately too so I wonder how Heskey will fit into that.
very carefully

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

holloway out imo

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

It annoys me that all the 3pm Championship streams have disappeared, seems like its back to only being the matches on Sky and the Football League show's featured game.
unibet account & proxy might work since that's where they were getting the streams from before?

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

birmingham are poo poo and also cunts and also shitcunts

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

we all hate leeds scum

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

we all h8 leeds scum

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i always hated that dwarf-looking gently caress

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Seems appropriate for the town of Reading, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

In an attempt to make the Championship relegation battle more exciting Rotherham have been deducted 3 points for fielding an ineligible player, something which normally seems to get a fine.

• Locked thread