Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Proper sad about Tom Lees leaving, he was one of my favourites with his big frowny face. Can't wait for Balotelli and Pirlo to jump on the Leeds United calcio party bus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds already above Boro? Nice, drat nice in fact.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I cant believe football is here today guys.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

whos got two thumbs and is in the millwall-leeds programme. it me

youre no ken bates, that guy moved serious numbers of programmes with his opinions on things

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

leeds are poo poo lmao

Incorrect.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Glad to see Ross 'Mac Attack' McCormack stink the place out at Ipswich. Not at all glad to see Leeds in the relegation zone. The season starts here

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Kike will really be looking to bulldoze the opposition

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Mmmm Leeds are bad

I cant wait for the big match tomorrow it's going to be a real sizzler

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Austin looked seriously unfit today. Constantly giving the ball away and he was on the ground completely gassed after an hour in the second game of the season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I tell you who wasnt gassed though: Kike.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
RIP Paddy Kenny, you were fat and a bad goalkeeper, and I always said you were a bad goalkeeper, even when people said you were good.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I all love Leeds OP.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Wazzerphuk posted:

Leeds are great! At conceding a goal and getting two yellow cards in the first ten minutes!! Hahahaha!!!

What the

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Kike with an absolute rocket

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've backed Boro in my acca this week so I hope everyone is ready for them to comprehensively not win

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Get this: Pulis in. Just something to think about, and ive been thinking about it a lot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Im ready for the 3rd Neil Redfearn Era. The season starts here.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Sturm Graz boss Darko Milanic is apparently about to become the new gaffer at Dirty Leeds.

edit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29292258 - original source being Radio Leeds

4 slovenian championships and 3 slovenian cups? Im opening a Barclays account as we speak

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

Leeds are scum. Racist scum.

Racism is back, in a big way

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*Fires up desperate managers with no standards who will literally work for petrol money.txt* Megson in????

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

Neil Redfearn is the new Leeds manager.

Er yeah about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm not a fan of Darko, in fact Darko can gently caress off back where he came from. There is no place for Darko at Leeds United Football Club.

• Locked thread