Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Bacon of the Sea posted:

And then we announced a partnership with a "sports nutrition" company who have no website, don't have a logo to place on their Facebook page they speedily registered and are owned by two 32yo guys with 9 bankrupt companies under their directorship already.

We're fast racing Leeds for some kind of joke club award. We'll announce we're opening a Blockbusters at the stadium soon at this rate.

I swear Reading looked like they were really well run like, 2 years ago, max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Insurrectionist posted:

When's Magath going I wonder. Hope for Fulham's sake it's soon.

lol I hadn't even looked at the table. They're going to do a Wolves.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

I'm looking forward to Bournemouth in the Premier League.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Finished 5-0. Glorious.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

up the cherries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Raffles posted:

I imagine the best team in the league will give Ipswich a good hiding today and send them packing off down the table.

They're not playing Bournemouth today though???

• Locked thread