Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
15 years into that girl's life it's going to be "We don't DP at the table, dear. Please DP in your bedroom, or in the garden shed." *scrunches face into look of consternation. daydreams about beating horny daughter unconscious with a boat oar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fandyien posted:

this is the lady and her dumb family lol

They had to crop the photo to hide the fact that all of those kids were ruthlessly plundering their genitals when it was taken.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

If any of you have a better way to handle your child habitually treating her vulva like Gack in public than gingerly addressing her like she could blink and send you to the corn field if you piss her off, than I'd sure like to hear about it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

poorlifedecision posted:

OP is just jealous that his mom never talks to him about jerking it.

My mom talked about jerking her dick all the time :/

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Prettz posted:

What's a good age to buy my daughter a vibrator?

haha, wouldn't it be hosed up, haha, if we all like, haha, got those dildo kits where you mold it in the shape of your boner, haha, and then gave those to our daughters? haha, that would be hosed up, hahaha.... hey we totally should do it, because it would be, hahaha, so hilariously hosed up.

haha.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Steampunk iPhone posted:

"daddy why can't girls pee standing up?"

"well you see son, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. sometimes a boy gets surgery to turn his penis into a vagina and signs up for fetlife to find people who want to gently caress his neovagina and whip his rear end."

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I like the term "neovagina".

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Actually, I like Neovagina, because I picture the vagina saying "I know Kunt Fu" then it fights Laurence Fishburne.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

plain blue jacket posted:

this is an innapropriate post we only post like this in GBS

Nah, it's cool to talk about kids masturbating in the anime forums, pretty sure.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

But I bet those kids weren't totally uptight hosed up puritan weirdos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I mean, they became hosed up adults, but in the way I like (cool with being my human toilet).

• Locked thread