Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
i don't like people named after celebrities or movie stars, which i sense will be a fact of the future in which i will have to deal with :sterv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
Grandpa

Rotary Phony
I met someone whose last name was "Beergoon" (pronounced bear-zhann)
Can't decide if this is a bad name or the best name ever.

But people with a family surname as their middle name? <<Don't trust these people.

Rotary Phony fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 31, 2014

Sub Harrison

gently caress buddies.

Cause it's weird.

Sub Harrison

Also, I'm really against parents who think mispelling their kids' names is a good thing. Really once you call your child the worst thing imaginable is to never let them see that mistake as long as they live. Heart-breaking.

Dubsy

DeQwanelixir

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
shitler

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Sub Harrison posted:

Also, I'm really against parents who think mispelling their kids' names is a good thing. Really once you call your child the worst thing imaginable is to never let them see that mistake as long as they live. Heart-breaking.

realtalk, my middle name is Jerald, after my grandpa, Gerald.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Catholic Priest's Delight

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
Hurricane

Portable Staplefrog

Best Kid

Portable Staplefrog

Worst Kid

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shay_Carl

quote:

Children Gavin "Sontard"[3] (b. December 3, 2003)
Avia "Princesstard"[3] (b. May 4, 2005)
Emmi "Babytard"[3] (b. August 19, 2007)
Brock "Rocktard"[3] (b. June 10, 2010)[citation needed]
Daxton "Brotard"[4] (b. October 25, 2013)

precision

by VideoGames
Trent

alnilam

someone i knwo from turkey once told me that if a family has several girls in a row the youngest one might be named something that means "enough already jeez" in turkish, cause they want a boy :(

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

alnilam posted:

someone i knwo from turkey once told me that if a family has several girls in a row the youngest one might be named something that means "enough already jeez" in turkish, cause they want a boy :(

girls suck (the penis)

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

baby

Dubsy

Slaapaav posted:

girls suck (the penis)

oh, is this the turkish name?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

disappointingly small penis

Pizzatime

Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welyche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderrassumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchenach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischensternartigraum, Senior. [1]

Pizzatime

that last part translates to this story: Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff[s] who before ages were conscientious shepherds whose sheep were well tended and diligently protected against attackers who by their rapacity were enemies who 12,000 years ago appeared from the stars to the humans by spaceships with light as an origin of power, started a long voyage within starlike space in search for the star which has habitable planets orbiting and whither the new race of reasonable humanity could thrive and enjoy lifelong happiness and tranquility without fear of attack from other intelligent creatures from within starlike space. :wtc:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Pizzatime posted:

Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welyche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderrassumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchenach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischensternartigraum, Senior. [1]

Xerxes

Dubsy

No Homo Johnson
Mad Homo Johnson

precision

by VideoGames

Pizzatime posted:

his parents are either total dicklords or completely awesome i bet

Diqnol

tooL

pig slut lisa

irl is good

fregglemen

ulvir

Arya
Cersei
Sansa
Joffrey
Jaime
Tyrion
Theon
Margaery
Katniss

ulvir

basically what I'm getting at is if you in any way try to force your nerd bullshit onto your innocent newborn baby almost guaranteeing it will have a life of hell during school: gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubsy

he changed to it though but still

• Locked thread