Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

All this hair buzzin’ talk has made me add it to my list of things to do tomorrow. I’m real glad I just happened to but clippers a few weeks before lockdown started.

Dunno how y’all pull it off so well. My first attempt resulted in me just scrapping it all and pretty much being bald for a bit.

Snipetax photo from last November:

Fartington Butts has a new favorite as of 05:41 on May 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Raptor1033 posted:

Translation:

I just assumed half the thrill of the thread was finding creative ways of implying goons were getting each other all horned up
[/quote]

No no I’m about to deploy overseas for a year and just got a little or a lot drunk. I’m ok now.

Lol

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

LingcodKilla posted:

No no I’m about to deploy overseas for a year and just got a little or a lot drunk. I’m ok now.

Lol

Good luck and return home safely.
This is not a request.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Raptor1033 posted:

Translation:

I just assumed half the thrill of the thread was finding creative ways of implying goons were getting each other all horned up
pls no.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol
[/quote]

Take care, shipmate. LMK if you need a mid deployment care package.

Regards,
-Elviscat&Cat

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol
[/quote]

You look far more sober than I was the night I found out I was deploying.

Teagan posted:

Good for you! I frequently shave my head, it is my favourite thing to do pretty much in all of life. Buzz buzz, bye bye hair. Ah, feels SO good

The feeling of a fresh-buzzed head is something beautiful, and everyone should experience it :)

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol

:glomp:

I should be asleep. Anyhow. Love all you goons!

Enjoy your shaved heads!

Teagan has a new favorite as of 12:54 on May 30, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Up early, bored, let's play with makeup!

Full on raccoon eyes avril lavigne look

Dixville has a new favorite as of 13:33 on May 30, 2020

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I'm laughing at all the broken quotes and can't tell if it's intentional

Icon Of Sin posted:

The feeling of a fresh-buzzed head is something beautiful, and everyone should experience it :)

my cat agrees! When we got him a lion cut two years ago, he couldn't stop rubbing against everything because of how glorious it felt

hazardousmouse has a new favorite as of 14:21 on May 30, 2020

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

hazardousmouse has a new favorite as of 14:29 on May 30, 2020

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Good kibby

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Dixville posted:

Full on raccoon eyes avril lavigne look

I'd say you have been successful with both looks!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Teagan posted:

lol, what

Thanks, it is a dress, very frilly and girly! I love it, I have a hard time tying the sides symmetrically hahahahaha!

I have no idea how to pose, excuse my weird leg thing going on

They are filigree on the sides, yes! I was supposed to get two new pairs today, but looks like it will be Monday instead, I am excited, some gold frames similar to these, no black, but with some scroll work on the sides, and a black pair that is round and nerdy, like me.

Pix when you get the new glasses! :c00lbert:

beanieson posted:

I used to do it way more often but it had been forever. With everything closed I had to break out the clippers and clean it up myself again :kiddo:

Your shirt brings out your eyes :)

Both beings in this photo are fabulous.

LingcodKilla posted:

Please stay safe!!

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

This is another case of loving both beings in this photo.

Dixville posted:

Holy poo poo Dix (shitdicks) :swoon:

ahahaha I can never get over lion cut cats. Look at this little dumdum :allears:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Snapchat was kind enough to remind me that I took this 2 years ago :)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Icon Of Sin posted:

awww good doggie :)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

From back when we could be around others. Friend anonymized, but me wearing eye makeup which is a rare treat.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Aww that looks like my chocolate lab :3

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Please stay safe!!

I practice safe distancing. Told my mother in law I needed new masks for all the holidays so she made me this with little wittle flags. Love it.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

here is an upside down Luna, and also a link to a song I just recorded this afternoon, if you listen carefully you will hear the Scottish drawl that I fight desperately to hold back.

https://soundcloud.com/user-648340731/love-the-way-you-lie-skylar-grey-cover

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

*taps thread tag* bees please

:hai:

:hai: :hai:

Ducklings are awesome!

okiedoke
Aug 24, 2008

I am the Doke to the Okie

rear end-penny posted:

Dang, it's my favorite selfie thread! Everyone's birds, cats, dogs, tortoises, and bunnies are all looking great. I am not looking forward to going to work today.

And I know we like mugs in here too, this is my work mug. About to get a fat cup of coffee when I get in.

Hey I hope you all are having a great Friday. Be chill, friends.

I lurk the thread (you're all beautiful), but I had to compliment the mug. poo poo's good!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Aww that looks like my chocolate lab :3

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

awww good doggie :)

He’s a lab-dane mix. Lab-shaped, but Dane-sized. ~110lbs of BOY that loses his drat mind whenever I come back to my parents’ place :unsmith:

He’s also a drat fine doggo dad. He all but adopted the other dogs my parents brought home as his own, and has snuggled all of them at some point or another :kimchi:

she was older than him, but she snuggled up to him all the same :kimchi:

Bonus puppy pic from 2010:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Post bike ride train beer

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Hey goons, long time no post !

England has suddenly become stupidly hot and I am sunburnt but in good spirits, and y'all look beautiful :3:
Also, behold my quarantine hair!

Bonus quarantine Momo.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

greazeball posted:

Post bike ride train beer

hell yeah cycling goon

Here’s a non selfie of me screwing around on my cross bike

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Horsey McHorseface posted:

England has suddenly become stupidly hot and I am sunburnt but in good spirits, and y'all look beautiful :3:

Bonus quarantine Momo.

Momo!

I’m so excited I’ll be sitting in London for two hours tomorrow night! TWO HOURS LETS PARTY!!!!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Horsey McHorseface posted:

Bonus quarantine Momo.

Why has this username not been changed yet, I thought we decided! Pretty McPrettyface

You have the loveliest eyes :)

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

LingcodKilla posted:

Momo!

I’m so excited I’ll be sitting in London for two hours tomorrow night! TWO HOURS LETS PARTY!!!!

Aw poo poo, really? What on earth for? :)

Teagan posted:

You have the loveliest eyes :)

:glomp: And you have the coolest hairdos!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
HORSEY I missed you so much!!

Here's me trying to corral my cat for a picture

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

COOL CORN posted:

I need this on a teeshirt.

Just passing through to Italy. Sadly.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Playin with makeup again. I found some cool glitter eyeshadow the picture doesn't really do it justice but its cool take my word for it

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
^^^ your makeup is consistently fantastic

Ok so I shaved but I'm still bad at brushing my hair. At least my nails sort of match my shirt (also glittery and also you'll have to take my word for it)

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

okiedoke posted:

I lurk the thread (you're all beautiful), but I had to compliment the mug. poo poo's good!

It's a great mug! I got it (unsurprisingly) from a artist at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, with some small Facebook presence name of Mug O' the Woods. All of his mugs are like this- segments of tree hollowed out and coated with whatever it is he uses to seal them. Good for hot and cold beverages, but you're not supposed to machine wash it. Virtually unbreakable in normal handling. Steel handle optional. Mine is huge, box elder wood, and I use the handle and the branch interchangeably to hold it. Here it is when I'm drinking from it, so you can use my giant, dumb head for scale.

Liking all the cattes and dogges on this page. All of you look great too! Unfortunately I don't have pictures, because I'm always driving when I see them, but in a neighborhood near my work there's a few families of geese and they had goslings recently and they are super fuckin adorable.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

COOL CORN posted:

Corn, I missed you too!!!! And Sage!!! <3

And Dixville's rad makeup, and everyone's awesome faces!!!

You all make me happy with your consistently positive vibes <3

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
hey pyf remember when i said i'd never post here again

I lied

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

*taps thread tag* bees please

Bunch of the little guys set up shop in a condemned house that was going to be torn down. The queen and her crew live at a friend's hive now.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

beanieson posted:

hell yeah cycling goon

Here’s a non selfie of me screwing around on my cross bike

nice! It's a holiday weekend here so I'm going for a big spin tomorrow :)

COOL CORN posted:

^^^ your makeup is consistently fantastic

Ok so I shaved but I'm still bad at brushing my hair. At least my nails sort of match my shirt (also glittery and also you'll have to take my word for it)

That's a fuckin good look for you dude and your hair does what it wants, just try and get out of the way

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Tiny mug for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Fartington Butts posted:

Tiny mug for life.

Ah I love carpool karaoke!