Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
I take pictures of myself to see if I can tell that I'm gaining muscle or not. I've dropped about 5lbs. of body weight although I've gained mass in this progression of pictures. My diet stinks for muscle gain and is holding me back. Two years ago I was 165lbs. and miserable, I went vegetarian and now I am around 135-140lbs. walking around weight.

NOT VERY EXCITING.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Shine posted:

Here's a tip from strength coach Dan John for guys like you:

Between meals, make yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich using double fiber bread (because most people don't eat enough fiber, and this is an easy way to get more), quality peanut butter (only ingredient is peanuts, and maybe salt; no sugar added), and jelly with minimal added sugar. Have that with a glass of milk, if you can drink milk. Do this 2-3 times a day between meals and it's an easy way to eat the calories you need to grow. Combine with a good lifting program (swing by YLLS if you need one) and you'll be well on your way to making those gains.

I'm trying to eat more but I'd feel better about my gains if I had less body fat.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

sports posted:

Ultimateforce: if you rid yourself of the wrist cutting hairdo, you would probably gain 7-10 lbs per week.

Gelled spikes with frosted tips it is.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

Zzulu posted:

you look really skinny bro,

Total t-shirt body.