Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Beards are awesome

Grow and wear a beard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LingcodKilla posted:

Call me old fashion but I prefer my woman without beards.

lol whatever granpa

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

He pounced my balls and play-bit my dick.

Well there's your thread title

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

nice

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bought some shades to match my gulf livery bike

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Fell asleep and woke up with a cat on my head

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well drat. You've given me a lot to think about.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

She's extremely hot but she might stab you so....

That's what makes her so hot

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mid bike ride selfie:

Looking back there appears to be a small bug on my face :stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

titties posted:

I'm rad actually.

Same

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Minimalist Program posted:

You look like a more intelligent version of my sister.

Wow, she really does

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Not sure if I'm really pulling off this bow tie :kiddo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The Locator posted:

First place, Best Ship, Best in Show, Etc etc

Dad go ahead and post the model

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

bradzilla posted:

Half-assed-bored-at-work smile

undo that top button buddy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The Locator posted:

Yea, I suppose a smart person would have gone ahead and done that huh?

Have a couple of pictures:

Me not smiling while getting the big prize:

You can find more of the finished ship in this thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3148869&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=167#post452273916

And if you search my posts in that same thread you can find a year's worth of posts as I was building it.

bradzilla posted:

Smug face for no reason.

And yeah my skin is pretty nice I guess, I've been told so before. And I like this shirt :(

Very cool model and very cool undershirt, bravo on both counts

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Clinton1011 posted:

I think I look good as a chips reject, I should get a pair.

Uhhhhh...... Tim is that you?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

NotAnArtist posted:

Tinder date. The after picture will be a big old scar where one of my kidneys was.

You look like a Bond villain's henchman. Like, not one that would get any lines, but you'd be making moves and looking cool until your big fight scene with Daniel Craig where its almost an even match but he eventually owns you.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Is there wifi in hell?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Let's go back to being chill, it's right there in the thread title

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

:agreed:

Here's a three-year-old picture of me and my friend Neiko. There was a street fair where we worked and the local fire department was there and they gave us hats :sun:

Nice try with the photoshop but you forgot the ankh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

cash crab posted:

Ahh, gently caress. You look so familiar to me. This is going to bug me a lot.

Dylan Klebold in that Jr high pic

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

All goons have green eyes! :colbert: prove me wrong.

My eyes are red as evidenced below

Also I am red/green colorblind so maybe you're on to something here

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

jeff smisek posted:

drat, wanna soak up your juicez with a fat slice of bread. Wanna peel yo crispy skin off and save it for last while mom tells me that its really bad for me and to eat my veg and stop throwing it on the floor for the cat 2 lick. drat

Some next level right here

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Busket Posket posted:

For a moment I hoped an image was loading in this post.

VVVV :smugdog:

beanieson has a new favorite as of 04:07 on Jun 13, 2016

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Sarcopenia posted:

My mom is African but I had blondish hair for like a year after I was born. My brother had blondish hair until the age of 5.

Anyways the only childhood photo I have available is from my moms facebook.

10 years old and already almost as tall as my mom. Younger brother on the right.

And a teenage photo from before I stopped hating my natural hair :shobon:
Look at that Racoon like coat of hair.

This girl needs a tough cute gang tag

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'm gonna have to shave my beard next week for work and I'm dreading it :smith:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

I also harassed a cat today. And straightened my hair. Both fought me.

You've got a real Uma Thurman vibe going here

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DOOP posted:

Assless chaps are cool

This is a post ur picture thread

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

We're all waiting :colbert:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Goodbye beard :cry:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had a mustache for approximately 30 seconds but just couldn't handle it

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

imo cut all your hair off, there're loads of benefits. It dries quickly, impossible to have a bad hair day (comparatively), better idea of what your skull looks like, make new friends. Just the other day a guy called Luxus bought me a coffee out of nowhere and asked if I wanted to go boot shopping with him. Very cool.

e: just got a text from him asking how my carpentry is, def recommend the clean cut :coal:

Dude don't leave us hanging

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

How is your carpentry?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

VendaGoat is wrong about a lot of things. I think it's because he's handsome and grew up in a bubble where no one criticized him.

Maybe so but he's right about one thing, VVVVV that's a drat good look

VendaGoat posted:

I'm your huckleberry.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

I'm only a little gay but I would kick pudding off his abs in that movie.

Why the hell would you kick the pudding :confused:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If you don't think Marla Singer is hot then I don't want to be your friend

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The Joe Man posted:

I just looked up who that was and thought it was Johnny Depp

Basically yeah.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

It took Bryan Fuller away from Hannibal so expect it to rule hard for two seasons before its untimely cancellation like literally every show he has ever worked on.

But Hannibal had a really good final season & ending?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Are we still doing baby pictures? Lookit dis little guy :kiddo:

My parents are downsizing so it's coming home with me today. It's like 18x24, I'm gonna hang it in my office at work

beanieson has a new favorite as of 19:27 on Jun 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I made friends with a penguin named Flippy today.

Flippy is cool as poo poo but one of her friends bit my shoelaces when I was trying to give him a fish :mad: