Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I normally wouldn't post but I got carded earlier and the guy was like "Dude there's no way you're 41" and that made me feel a little better about myself so screw it, why not. I sure as hell feel 41, though. Parts I didn't even know could hurt hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Picnic Princess posted:

Hey thread I need some happy posts of pets and you being lovely and cool poo poo like that because I got the worst news and I'm having an extreme panic attack and I just need some happiness in my life for a bit

Hey! This is me and my best buddy Wedge. He's REALLY good at picking up when I have a panic attack (I have general anxiety disorder, they'll just hit me out of nowhere with no discernible trigger) and chilling with me until it passes. The rest of the time he's a turd and a total nip-head.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Katamari Democracy posted:

A very generous donor has donated enough zip ties for years and years to come. Our classes have offered to purchase velco but the school denied it because they have enough zip ties to last them for the next 50 years. So we can as a team all learn to hate zip ties while in the college program.

In short: :shrug:

It's an opportunity to teach them that you should always keep nail clippers in your tool kit.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Scathach posted:

I did a thing.

Did I tell y'all I got a job with a pot company? Been super busy lately.

Outstanding! May it ride eternal, shiny and chrome.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Teagan posted:

At home playing with my wigs. As usual.

This should be the cover of your next album.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Me, actually happy and getting the car ready for autocross.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Welcome back bird!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

idk starting to pull out of a depressive funk