Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm tried to do one of your slimy hipster haircuts but i messed up my neck
:nms: http://i.imgur.com/oTl0yNo.jpg :nms:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the test of my sleeves on my rear end. form a line, ladies

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
crosspodting from pretty princess thread

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mocking Bird posted:

Your skin looks amazing and I get the impression your boobs are enormous. A+

Signed, a straight woman.

thanks

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry im going to bed now

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Math Debater posted:

I took the attached mirror-selfie in the public restroom of a gas station while on the way to a sparsely attended Black Lives Matter rally with a client. I tried dressing nicely, but I'm not very good at fitting into the clothing in my possession. The tie is a zipper tie because I'm not very good at tying normal ties. I bought those sunglasses on sale at a local grocery store for the price of one U.S. dollar. I went to a fancy hat store two days before the rally with the intention of buying a fancy hat to wear to the rally. I went into the hat store thinking to myself, "I want to get a fedora like the fedora that George Galloway often wears". But then I ended up buying the homburg seen in the attached photo instead of a fedora. I paid $220 for the homburg and I enjoyed wearing it to the rally. The homburg also came with a free feather, but I prefer to wear it without the feather.

you look retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pastry of the Year posted:

You make me loving SICK

that you look way loving better as a man or a lady as I do in my own body, which is pretty much "what falls out of your tightly-packed taco after you take a hearty bite"

e: I am not fat, but biopanda would be an excellent casting choice for Denny in Dhalgren.

:staredog: