Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

I call him Bob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

FreshFeesh posted:

Back in 2012 I was in a short student film as an English knight lost in the French countryside. Man I hated growing that beard.

More recently I got to stand in as the Grand Sword-Bearer for the California Grand Lodge as we conducted a Freemasonry cornerstone rededication.

wow that is some righteous and yet truly solemn bling, how do I get in on that? :coolfish:

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

that is narwhal & I am shark.

we were pretty much riding the graces of the group theme which was UNDER THE SEA.

kelp,
mermaid,
jellyfish,
diver,
deep sea diver,
lifeguard,
another jellyfish,
shaaaaaaaaaaaark,
narwhal

kelp was really excited about finally finding an excuse to buy a morphsuit.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

casual poster posted:

Did the narwhal's horn keep falling down? I went with someone who dressed as Louise from bob's burgers and she had bunny ears on her head and they kept falling down, I imagine a horn the size of the narwhal's must of been hard to handle.

Yes, it fell over a lot and also hit many low hanging trees. At some point in the night it ended up with a plastic six-pack holder on it, as a stern message about Ocean Pollution (but gently caress the ocean, amirite?).

BR0ME0 posted:

It's filled with important Business things

I love puns like this. This poo poo is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.