Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Some guy in Twitter was asking for face photos for drawing practice, so I got this photo snapped quick and dirty. Bonus mailwoman's uniform hanging up to dry in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

This is a page full of really excellent gorgeous people and I love it and all of you. :3:

I'd like to give particular shout-outs to Shellception for a profile that belongs on a cameo brooch, Kazinsal for a handsome selfie debut, and Desmodus for not only feeling herself again but also having earring game that is incredibly on point.

Hahahaha, Awful App highlighted my username so at first I thought this was one of those old <name of goon> things that always showed your username (what happened to that? Been a while since I last read one of those). But hey, thanks! FWIW you are awesome, I really like how you always have something positive to say to everyone :kimchi:.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Skulk Hogan posted:

Here to ruin the aesthetics of this page.

Big fan of that sweatshirt's design. Looks cool as hell.

Edit: here have a "first day at new job" selfie.

Shellception has a new favorite as of 15:57 on Apr 24, 2021

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I assume that's like an anti-fog band but it makes your mask look like underwear

Hahaha, no, it's some decoration. Those masks are sold by the local animal shelter, there's another band on the other side. But now I can't unsee it :newlol:.

Then again I use them because they are big, tough and comfy and they resist every bleach cycle you throw at them, so maybe they are secretly underwear in disguise.

Shellception has a new favorite as of 16:06 on Apr 24, 2021

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Crab Dad posted:

Don't kinkshame.

Ahoy Dr PantySniffer. Dig the earrings!

Thanks! Painted them myself, I am kinda proud of how they came out.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I wasn't, honest! Just making a harmless observation that I felt bad about anyway 😰

Hahaha, no worries! I don't think the other poster was talking in earnest but I really found your observation funny.

I mean, we already had that drawing making the rounds in early pandemic days about keeping your nose inside your mask by comparing it with wearing your underwear with your penis out, so I'd think the connection has been made before :v:

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

His Divine Shadow posted:

I fell asleep in the middle of the day and my fiance took this while I was sleeping

"Human fell down, not responding to petting demands, possible emergency. What do we do?"

Cat#1: Attempts to give CPR, gets distracted by nearby fly.
Cat#2: " 's cool I love you all the same"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I would like to learn ASL because we have a deaf longtime client at work who would probably be really happy if there was someone on staff that could sign at least a little, and also I really really need to stop saying "I wish I knew a second language!" and instead actually take the time to learn a second language.

Hey that's nice! I wouldn't mind learning to sign a bit, although I think sign languages differ quite a bit between regions so even if I did we'd probably not understand each other :sigh:.

Mom, a postwoman, had a coworker and friend who worked in the shadiest part of town (talking burned, broken-in buildings with boarded windows, drug trade centers and lots of rats). She's very outgoing and was really friends with the people there, and as it turns out, unsanitary living conditions can cause deafness in kids so there was a sizable number of deaf people among them. As she worked in a small, run-down office (can't go door-to-door in that neighborhood because quite often there are neither doors nor inboxes) bored neighbours would frequently stay around and chitchat. So she learned a bit of signing.

Almost half of it, it turned out, were swearwords. Someone thought it would be funny to teach the mailwoman how to swear in sign language and she happily learned it. I have seen her curse at other (hearing) co-workers in sign :newlol:.