Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Alternative picture for the purists:

Sup bird buddy. This bird landed on my head when I was down at the wharf and wouldn't leave. You appear to own your bird though, the bird on my head was just a jerk.

Also that kid was like "put the bird on my head!" and I was all "I don't control the bird!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
It was standing on a sign post and I was sitting on a rock near it, then in swooped down and landed on my head. I tried to get it off my head without batting it, but when I tried to get my hands under its feet it just kept stepping around my hands. Eventually it left and when it flew over the harbor a larger bird joined it and they flew out towards the islands.

I have no idea if that was someone's trained bird, but it really didn't give a poo poo about me touching it or the other people being so close.