Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
So many folks that I like in this here subforum. Then I learn that I cannot like some of them anymore because facebook tells me they live in Opelika. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Gregor Samsa posted:

How is it even possible that some dude from Germany i) knows where the gently caress Opelika is, and ii) has feelings about it?

i) I spent a semester at AHS in Auburn in the fall of 99

ii) as a temporary resident in an SEC stronghold, I was thorougly indoctrinated that SEC mentality is perfectly applicable on sub-NCAA levels and therefore, everyone living in your sports rival's hometown is, in fact, Hitler The dawgs beat us 24-14, the ref was bought, the ball was slippery, cosmic radiation gave made us fumble, a friend of mine was beat up in the parking lot

alternate-ii) because Alabama

Duzzy Funlop fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 31, 2014

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

It does. :3:

Also, please tell me Mr. Weeks and Brown were still there as well as Coach Casarona and Blueberry Havens.
Oh god, I feel an onset of Alabama-teenage-PTSD around the corner.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

To get back to the issue at hand: This is a loving amazing OP.

• Locked thread