Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

If I pay $4500 a month for an apartment in Manhattan I should not have to share a door (or a doorman) with a bunch of street trash delinquents, end of story. It's like when you get first class on an airplane, if someone wants to board first they can pay for a ticket. It's a choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

you can go out the window, you know.

But god decided to make me better than everyone else so I shouldn't have to. Also being poor is a choice but also god is involved and stuff, I dunno.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Darth123123 posted:

I thought this thread was about school classrooms.

Are you saying it isn't? I know I sure wouldn't send my kids to one of those poor schools.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

id feel pretty god drat retarded renting an apartment for $4500 a month even if I was financially well off enough to do it comfortably

like I'd have no issue at all buying something at that rate if I could afford it but drat, rent? pff

You sound like my driver. Wish I could raise the partition on you right about now.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Decebal posted:

Man, I'm jealous all those rich fucks will have an in-house drug dealers soon.

I make my PA buy me cocaine, so it's basically already like that.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

red state bait posted:

post your bank account statement op

yeah didnt think so!!!

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

red state bait posted:

8 millions dollars isnt cool, you know whats cool? 8 billion dollars -Justin Crumblecake

This is my spending money for the week. You should see my portfolio.

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

EA Sports posted:

theyre only like 35000 and ill be your anal slave for life.

I don't see the problem with slavery, so okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

Another pretend rich person roleplayer. Your My little pony group let out early today OP?

I'm too good to break the fourth wall over such a weak troll, also the pony group hasn't been the same since we all saw each other naked.

• Locked thread