Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Yo baby, you ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?
So glad we have a thread for this now. This movie is excellent and deserves all the hype.

Edit: Took out phrases that made me look like a jackass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Irish Joe posted:

I usually don't sit through the credits because the after credit scenes are never worth the wait, but I might do it this time if the rumors are true.

This one is worth it just to see the reaction of everyone else in theatre.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

What are the rumors saying?

Since everyone else is beating around the bush I'll just come out and spoiler it.
Two credits scenes are baby Groot dancing and the end credits stinger has an appearance by Howard the Duck critisizing a banged up Collector for letting Cosmos lick him.

At least thats the crappy phone video I saw, someone who has actually seen the whole thing can confirm or deny.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Ash1138 posted:

Oh man, I'm kind of bummed that I spoiled it for myself because that's ridiculous.

As I said in the main Comic Book thread I have a friend who swears Marvel always follows the formula of "Stinger from this movie is for the movie after the next." So he is swearing up and down it's an Ant Man scene. He and I got nerd mad at each other cause he is so sure of himself and I can't wait till he sees it this weekend to be a jackass to him about it. That is the only reason I spoiled it for myself and I regret nothing.

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

Ash1138 posted:

You should still feel dirty though, considering the reason why you ended up being right.

Oh I absolutly do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Fingercuffs
Nov 29, 2007

One of my favorite parts of this movie is the Collectors Lab. Mainly because I expected him to "collect" Groot and Rocket and a fight break out, but then his maid blows everything up. Definatly didn't expect that.

• Locked thread