Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Haven't seen the movie yet, looking forward to it. But Howard the Duck? That's loving crazy.

Perfect. I want loving crazy :unsmigghh:

EDIT: poo poo, sorry. Just woke up.

SCheeseman fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jul 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Away all Goats posted:

I thought Silver Surfer was the main cosmic character for Marvel?

Also now I'm sad there weren't any references to him

Rights are controlled by FOX. Don't expect to see him.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

computer parts posted:

Well, except Thor.

"You're part of the six realms of so and so and magic is what we call science!"

I can kinda give it a pass on Thor since it was so weird in relation to most big budget sci-fi.

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

e X posted:

They aren't and a lot of people guessed that Marvel would actually start to push them instead of the mutants since they are basically the exact same premise,even though they are used much differently in the comics. There recently was a pretty big event that seemed as if it would lead into more Inhumans int he near future, but nothing came of it.

http://collider.com/the-inhumans-movie-joe-robert-cole-script/

• Locked thread