Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

What's the most you've ever made selling virtual goods to nerds?

I made a cool few hundred off of Azmodan runs for people back when you could exploit that as well as off of the RMAH breaking pots and selling stuff from Act 4 Inferno back when you could glitch that as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Also if you see any really good examples of people paying real money for stupid virtual stuff in Games post it here; I think we should keep the forums invasion stuff to a minimum though (I know I will since I'm bad at it) and gather our energy for the next rental instead of messing anything up. Star Citizen is obvious and low hanging fruit so ehhhhh maybe something worthy of Imp Zone Curation

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Holy poo poo someone just bought an out of box used Earthbound cart for 130 on SA Mart

I have the original box and guide for mine I should probably sell it for like 500 or some dumb poo poo like that to someone who doesn't want to pay a few bucks for a virtual console version or use an emulator

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

How many people who post in the dota threads have spent more than 5 dollars on an in game item

:stare: does 345 even get you any in game benefit?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Where all retards who waste money on dumb poo poo here in the Imp Zone.

At least we have Games to laugh at while crying on the inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

that LP actually finished and never got gassed

LP mods knew

• Locked thread