Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
We've all had that moment where something funny or novel just came to mind, but goons have no one to share their thoughts with because they don't have any friends in real life or on the internet. In a last ditch effort, goons share a humorous thought or a novel idea by creating a thread in GBS. Either the thread is awesome and makes it through the initial shitpost surge or it dies or is gassed for being poo poo.

TL;DR
If you have something cool or funny to share but you don't think it deserves its own thread, post itt.

Mods gas if this isn't okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

One of the perks of being a hairy man is that my anus is naturally protected from rough tissue paper. I could never understand why people buy the soft stuff, then I realized most people lack any protection around their anus.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

geke rowsperg posted:

there's aids in my fartz op

I think you mean, "shartz."

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

NiceGuy posted:

The downside is that it feels like making GBS threads through a wire mesh sometimes

Pretty sure a few hairs get ripped out every time I take a big thick poo poo.

Stoic Commie posted:

i have a big dick and was ran out of fyad because of it :(

If you are in any way above average and post about it, FYAD is not for you.

Chris Awful fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jul 30, 2014

• Locked thread