Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
twist your toilet paper into a shape cone/rod shape and insert this in your anus as a way to clean out and massage the inside of your sphincter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
put antiperspirant on at night before bed and wash off in shower before putting on clothes to get maximum antiperspirant effect with no antiperspirant gross getting on clothed

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
a high powered one. none of this "only clean the outside of my rear end"
bullshit

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
enema supremacy I think

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

or just use deodorant like a normal person

antiperspirant is gross

(also realtalk most people use waaaaaay too much antiperspirant, you only need the thinnest possible layer)

sum people sweat more than others. get hosed if you dont!

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

oh i thought with you method you weren't allowed to shower in the morning.

nah you wash it off, but DONT apply more, not until night again

ytour pores are still blocked by the aluminium but the agent that allows the aluminium to stay in suspension in the fluid is gone so the aluminium stays in the pores longer AND it doesnt go onto your shirt
thats my theory anyway

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

PuTTY riot posted:

as my SA pharmacist shouldn't u know how this poo poo works??????????

im basing my theory on accepted pharmaceutic princples + it works so

[/quote]
like whats the next step up from mitchum or w/e that hardcore poo poo is?
[/quote]

mitchum + the method i described above is enough for most people to not sweat at all during the day (and leave no pit stains) but you can upgrade to stronger poo poo but we're talking $50 a bottle not $5 and its basically the same poo poo but higher concentrations.

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
i guess you could have plastic surgery on your armpits

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
is it sufficient
what method do you use

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

duTrieux. posted:

it's actually a nerve that they cut

that seems worth it

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
i tend to find applying antipersp during the day works to keep me from smelling but total fail when comes to stop sweating. when i started pharmacy i was wearing shirts to work and found this solution at night worked. thats mah story!

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

duTrieux. posted:

just looked it up, you can either have the sweat glands cut/burned/sucked/lasered out, or you can have a doctor do a procedure "which cuts, burns, or clamps the thoracic ganglion on the main sympathetic chain that runs alongside the spine"

hosed up but true

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody posted:

Sweating is gross and deodorant or antiperspirant mostly functions as an odor mask rather than a sweat eliminator

And the certain dry or whatever the gently caress is itchy as gently caress

ahahahaha you need to follow the echinopsis method of antiperspirent application and you will you have been wasting your life! ahahahah

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody posted:

yeah i applied that poo poo at night and showered in the mornings but it waSNt a bulletproof no sweat method and it made my armpits SO FUCKIN ICTCHY gently caress so 0/10 would not recommend

gently caress i guess you're unlucky. works4me

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
close gas ban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis

by Fluffdaddy
we're so not friends

• Locked thread