Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
The best China game with the best OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Good choice, not many gently caress Yourself disciples around.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

AmiEsiM posted:

http://www.atarikasedi.net/beta-key-2/swordsman-online-drunken-master-pack/#keys

If its free, take 3

Edit: Dont be a retard like me and send it to the wrong character, its bound

Ha, nice find! I'm going to need more pokemon slots at this rate though.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
If you were a Draconian Tong that wouldn't have happened.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Five Venoms have the best hats ergo are the best class.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Drinkfist posted:

Five Venoms: Have One that is addicted to pills. Need more. Great Group Aoe fighters.

I don't know if this refers to Suzera and her kfp addiction or me and my endurance pills.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
He just remembers me when he wants a quick snog under my parasol. :bigtran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

Aleth fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 4, 2014

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Not enough Nurgle.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Yeah, crashed me on a crit you little bugger. I still think that graphic needs to linger for a while, though.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I feel we should also consider stockpiling as much tea as we can get from npc drops to ensure we have enough to last us into next week.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Anal Papist posted:

So help me Grithok if you throw one more bundle of tea into salt harbour :bahgawd:

I'd just like to point out that your brief but bloody reign appears to have seen the dissolution of the BloodOfEvil alliance. :confuoot:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
BloodOfEvil joined Deity. :toughguy:

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Embrace the red, leave none alive.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Quake hits pretty hard, but yeah. Being in Dragonspring suggests it was probably a higher level, maybe someone botting with avenger left on that overlapped range?

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
It's also worth pointing out that whilst you can indeed buy you way to gem glory you can also work at it in game, getting unbound from various missions/running mirage for gems etc. Not only that but even the most blinged out whale can't do poo poo if they have a bunch of lowbies hitting them with cc to keep them pinned.

And yeah, getting to 40 isn't really more than a couple of days if you know what you're doing at which point the game opens up a lot more.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
We're part of the United alliance now, and Drinkfist is vaguely in charge. You'd love it!

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug

Liberatore posted:

Of course, there's an alternative: running Mirage daily. Which I don't have the time or willpower for.

How many characters did you grind up to 50+ again?

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I'd heard the bots have started running Demon Pit so that's probably messing it up.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Yeah, I think this weekend is going to see even less on due to that beta. We've had a lot burn out getting to 50-60ish which combined with the Archeage betas sucking people in and the on-going bot issues has really hit the guild activity. It's still a fun game but we've been suffering for the last week or so with getting enough people on to do our level 80+ events.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
At it's heart it's a fun game but once you hit 50 it starts to slow down and by the 60s it becomes a slog to get anywhere which is why if you look at the leaderboards you see so many of the early leaders all crashed in their mid 60s. Look at the guild lists and you can see a similar pattern with guild activity dropping off considerably in what were some of the more lively guilds.

And yeah, as Drinkfist points out if you get bored of the grind and decide to have some fun in open world PvP/botmurder you gently caress yourself over with infamy and will struggle to find anywhere safe enough and worthwhile enough to bot in, taking away the slow passive level/gear refinement option.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
I think we've only kicked one shitlord out of the new STO goon channel in recent times so you'll probably be tolerated, alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Given that most people struggled to get to 50 that's nuts.

• Locked thread