Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Hey did you guys see the new game play thing when the sheep run out on server cross things. Apparently you can buy an animal to take back for the quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Unhappy Meal posted:

Look one post up from yours, and all will be revealed.

DON'T RUIN IT

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Fun thing to do.

Mercenary companies, which are player run, have a built in quest option to transport a resource cart across several maps. This means you can slow down or stop completely their progress by attacking them.

What does it get you?

Nothing but infamy and the chat logs of very angry and insecure players. They project that we're mad when they get killed by us. They drop clever humdinger Internet lines such as "u mad" and "noob"

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Also if you fight with goons in arena and figure out how your class works, you have become better than 90 percent of the player base in this game. Watch in delight as someone dumps their entire googled combo on you and you stand and block the entire thing.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Also if you join up make sure you ask for tutor stuff ASAP. This is a dump increase of Xp for twenty or so minutes from your tutor. You can initiate it five times per level. Your tutor can do it unlimited times. This will cut bullshit down by a staggering amount. Also if you poop sock the events to get to your tutors level or close you can get bonus Xp and karma (to buy infamy reduction pills)

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

yeah Dragon Born. gently caress off.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

AmiEsiM posted:

http://www.atarikasedi.net/beta-key-2/swordsman-online-drunken-master-pack/#keys

If its free, take 3

Edit: Dont be a retard like me and send it to the wrong character, its bound

If you can't get it to translate use the register buttons at the top of the page to get access then reload the page.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Slap comes in out of nowhere and gets us Drunken Master

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I'm curious how many other Russian or whatever sites have unlocks and codes we could use. I know that most of the North American sites get dog piled so it's had for everyone to grab something from the site.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

Applied with Rawdog

im gay

This is a no judgement zone. We're all fagmosexuals here.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

lohli posted:

Flow chart has Splendor and Zephyr in the not wanting to win section, why is this?

The wiki says they're both pretty good for pvp, with one of them being good at getting poo poo done through enemy CC/status effects and the other being a strong 1v1 pvp class.

Also what's the deal with E'mei and Infinity? Are they just easy-mode/overpowered?

There's been some changes since beta. Try and work out what class you like best and go from there. There isn't a super powered PVP class

BERGfu fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Aug 4, 2014

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Unhappy Meal posted:

That's only 200~ more than we need for the next upgrade, grab another 400 and you'll be set for the upgrade after that too.

Make Drinkfist have an aneurysm

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

So everyone knows, late at night, like 2230 server time, we tend to do king of fighters 3v3 in the arena.

It is the same group of regulars but if you want to learn to pvp, come there. We can take you to a side room if needed to explain.

Do this. There's Kung fu points and rewards.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Applied to guild as Lutha.

e:

Yeah, I dunno if I'm even going to play that character (Wu-tang seems super boring to me). I will be re-applying with Luthator in a bit. I'll remove my other character in case of guild space concerns.

It is. I play as one and the Tai Chi style is whatever. It's like an artillery class in guild wars you setup a visible zone and watch everyone have to move around it.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

HyC is the most incompetent inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired; incapable, unfit, unqualified; informaluseless, pathetic, ham-fisted, not up to it, not up to scratch, bush-league, Warmaster ever.

Give BERGfu the stick and he'll go bat hobos with class like god intended.

Thanks man, glad I have your support.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Here's a recap of what happened in mumble tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8ZmX7yTJU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

But seriously let's not have another discussion like whatever the gently caress happened jokes or not okay. That was the worst thing I have had to sit through and I have heard Drinkfist rant about the Roman Empire.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Unless I hear back from more people, it has been pretty much decided what we are going to do with him.

I left channel during the discussion so I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I've always felt infinity could be more aggressive if you played that way but at a certain point the high dps comes from gear regalress of how you're setup. A level 40 set will trump just standard and hero order 50-60 gear with stat boosts.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Just when I was getting bored of this game something happens to shake it up.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Also this might not sound appealing, cause it's not, but I need to slough through some 60 instances if anyone else needs too. I know someone said the 65+ isn't back but I probably won't be there for a couple of days. Unless I bot or something.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

The Quake posted:

So I started my bot with 19 infamy and I woke up with 84 infamy. No idea what happened because my chat log never saves and is always empty. It will always remain a mystery.

turn off alliance war. You end up killing shits who try to roll you and your bot kills them because they are really bad. Like I don't know where I got 30 infamy from but I guess I killed some dude with an AOE when we were doing something.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

an animated gif showing gemmed out gear.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

No More Heroes posted:

How do you get your infamy down? I saw a pile of bots all clumped up and bugging out and couldnt resist so I wasted them all :unsmith:

Time. In a hostile zone where you can get attacked it goes a little bit faster.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Hy_C posted:

If you were a good tutor you could chug those karma pills.

He took four of them. We held hands on the secret spot in fu gui waiting for the timer to tick down.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

The Quake posted:

I was botting on harmony. Also yeah i only bot in open world for refinement so I only use 1 skill and basic attack so it makes it even weirder.

what the gently caress?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Aleth posted:

Quake hits pretty hard, but yeah. Being in Dragonspring suggests it was probably a higher level, maybe someone botting with avenger left on that overlapped range?

I don't think that would have increase it though because it was in defence?

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

lohli posted:

So is the Swordsman Online ship already sinking? There was talk on mumble of the huge disparity between those that have sunk money into the game and those that haven't, and though I personally certainly haven't played enough to know whether or not it's the case it seemed like people were also talking about how it's not just a matter of putting money in versus not but also how much people were willing to put in.

Generally people seemed pretty frustrated with the whole thing, with a few people saying they straight up weren't willing to drop money on the game like that.

We complain about this everyday in mumble. This is a thing and TheQuake leaving the guild was just weird. Then again he is AFK for almost everything we were doing so idk.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Haroshia posted:

Is this the part where I quote everybody who said I was wrong about the gems and such making the game pay2win :smugdog: ?

Aleth posted:

It's also worth pointing out that whilst you can indeed buy you way to gem glory you can also work at it in game, getting unbound from various missions/running mirage for gems etc. Not only that but even the most blinged out whale can't do poo poo if they have a bunch of lowbies hitting them with cc to keep them pinned.

And yeah, getting to 40 isn't really more than a couple of days if you know what you're doing at which point the game opens up a lot more.

nope

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

You should come back and play

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I asked your girlfriend if you could come play again and she said ok.

Guys we got another Zepher(sic)!

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Xom laughs manically

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

You were killed by a thunder wizard on floor 4

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Aleth posted:

I'd heard the bots have started running Demon Pit so that's probably messing it up.

WE'RE hosed NOW

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

I like how the captchas or whatever anti bot thing they installed only hampers players.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Well as long as two people log in we can out live the Wushu thread

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

the hit came earlier if you didn't pay for the hero pack or whatever it was. Set gear even lovely pieces way out did anything you could do in open world

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

I still have infamy by the way. Two weeks ago I hit 999 and have only killed about 3 players in cold blood after that. No amount of "Bot PKER" tags or anything prevents people from attacking my bot on sight as well as Deity Alliance being the last playerbase to hold out and they got me on their top shitlist.

I would love to play this game but I have angered the playerbase so much that it is impossible for me to level anymore. I am not exaggerating this. I kid you not I cannot gain anymore levels in this game without at minimal 10 days for a single level in safety. I do not know how much harder the rate gets as I get higher but it looks like If I want to play to the level cap with the current math I have done and not knowing the increase in xp required for levels it is at a min 6 months away for me. If they raise the level cap to the cap that the china version is then I will have to probably play for a full year.

The saddest part is that I am still one of the highest level goons in the guild remaining even taking the week off from leveling because of finals and work.

Well you didn't get banned you just made the game unplayable for yourself. You kept up with "there's no going back now" approach you were talking to me about with MMOs you play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

True this is a failure of my own making. But I did have fun doing it. Which in the long run is all that counts.

You achieved your goal, that isn't a failure.

Drinkfist posted:

gently caress no.

My tutor NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Locked thread