Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Having read the entirety of your previous LP last night, there's no way I could vote for anyone other than King Lich VI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

JcDent posted:

I see a lot of Lich fans here. Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

Tomorrow, Lich King will rise...again! All hail Lich King VI!

Cranking it up to 'Challenging'. Or should I go all the way?

Not sure if you were asking them in particular, or opening it up to voting, but assuming it's the latter, max out that difficulty and the number of rival mages.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Hah. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but there's something about your writing style that I just absolutely love, this LP is already promising to be just as entertaining as the last one.

• Locked thread