Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.
A lot of people will probably call me deluded, dangerous and out of touch, but I think Juve will take this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

when I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child - but now I am a man.
I have no football shirts since I am an adult.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

I'd be down with one of those rank the teams & guess the top five goalscorers things, but fantasy football is extremely too much effort.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Well give it 15 years at most and top level football will be played exclusively on the Arabian Peninsula, so English dudes have nothing to be smug about either.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Soulex posted:

...someone who resorts to diving in the box disgusts me.

Are you in the right thread?

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Viola were terrible apart from like five minutes in the second half. Mostly due to Cuadrado and Rossi missing I guess, but still. Gervinho could've scored three.

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

Homework Explainer posted:

i am now cheering for Anyone Playing Against Juve

this except always and forever

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

I met a bunch of Torino fans a while ago when HJK were playing them at home. Lovely guys, talked for a while about all of their weird rivalries and friendships and about how we don't really care about weed in Finland nearly as much as they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ras Het
May 23, 2007

The Brazilian media seems to think Fiorentina are about to sign Pato in January?

• Locked thread