Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

i hate icardi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

GD give me the cliffs on AC Milan. Is the club getting sold or is Berlusconi happy about mid table? I mean Diego Lopez is brilliant and Menez can do a decent job as well but Roma, Juve and Napoli have all brought in some decent players as well without having to fire sale as Italian clubs had to mid 2000s.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

that trophy is only important if you win it and thassa fact

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

If Balotelli leaving means El Sha starts owning again, I think thats a good thing

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Who are Kostas Manolas? Seems like he's suddenly the best defender in the world

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

I hope Makionek does well

Makienok* aka Ivan Drago

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

*does a drive by post* hello serie A homies

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I have heard nothing about that lol, I bet it's from an English paper. Will Juve get clowned by regulation candidates Dortmund?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

There's nothing regulation about Juve wakka wakka

I would also have accepted "Juve makes the regulations" or something like that.. what I mean is; they are cheats - possible northern conspiracy?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Is Bonera really a better right back than Abate? lol

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

All the other RBs are dead.

Ah sorry, read Agazzi as Abate

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

He'd probably be better at right back than Bonera though too.

Lol, I would just stick a leftback down there or something, Bonera is a clown and I've always hated him

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Hello good friend and ally

Also literally all of the fullbacks and centerbacks are dead and Poli is in midfield.

Primavera? Random fan? Surely some of the fat ultras is partial to a bit of futsal once in awhile

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

A.C Milan is gonna field Soulex as right back.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Soulex posted:

I'd be too busy laughing at Mexes

Uhm...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

That's what was expected though? He had to sign with Milan for us to loan him out I think.

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/12/27/en/football/spanish_football/1419707070.html

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Fernando Torres is a Atletico Madrid player.

http://en.clubatleticodemadrid.com/

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Please don't use trequartista unironically... mods... MODS

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

wtf

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

That's better :D

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Clown defending from Madrid and El Sha scoring his second

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Sha just got a thigh injury it seems... Lone accident, he miss kicked a ball.

e: Might just be cramps. Should just take him off

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

This is getting mean spirited for a friendly lol. Elbows in face from Niang and Pepe and Carvajal pissed

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Holy poo poo what a cross and goal from Milan.. Niang to Pazzini. We're gettng raped and not giving a poo poo lol. Good thing friendlies are meaningless :D

Ancelotti throwing the match, what a good lad.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

icardi is a loving oval office and i hate him

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

Icardi is a loving oval office and i like him

Icardi is loving a oval office

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

no mam jokes. mods.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ffs Soulex...

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://football-italia.net/63839/zamparini-%E2%82%AC40m-offer-dybala

lol I love Zamparini, he always manages to gaslight clubs into paying way too much for Palermo players

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

It happened, and I phwoared irl

Very nice. How is Morata doing?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

trem_two posted:

I'm beginning to love him and I hope Madrid don't exercise his buy back clause

We usually do, even if just to flip them on for more profit like with Negredo although I don't know how much the buyback option is. I'm sure Floro Perez would be happy to scratch the buyback option in return for some discount on Pogba

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

That's a great post, that's how he played for Castilla as well, he has good hold up play and just scores tons of goals - not the most fancy ones but he's effective. Also uhm... what's this about his sister

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

:eyepop:

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

ac milan might want to work on their corners, imo.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

he's 43 years old

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Sorry mods but jfc that Milan team... Attack seems decent but that defence

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/esclusiva-tmw-armero-al-flamengo-ci-siamo-le-ultime-sull-operazione-663399

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gigi Galli posted:

Disappointing, I thought he was a useful backup.

Also I just saw that Vazquez miss, how

He was real good during the World Cup imo

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Congratulations to my friends GD and Silvio Berlusconi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

canepazzo posted:

Benitez and the team tried to refuse the "sequestering" (seriously what's the english term for that?), but the president denied that; then Benitez tried to resign yesterday but De Laurentiis refused. Today Benitez will not hold a pre-match conference.

Tomorrow's match is gonna be interesting. The supporters are up in arms, there were chants of "if you don't win on sunday we'll massacre you all" towards the team as they trained, so good motivation there :thumbsup:

napoli is a trash town and we all hate napoli

also ill get real mad if Callejon joins Atletico :(

• Locked thread