Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

quote:

I want to buy the Mustang because that seems cheap as gently caress for a clean-titled 2007 in excellent condition

In what world is $9k for an 8 year old Mustang a great deal? Did you realize that you can go get a brand new 2014 Mustang for $18k or less right now easily now that the 2015s are coming, and that a brand new one would have 50% more power, better fuel economy, and not be a giant piece of poo poo? Also 150k miles is a LOT for a Ford of that era.

Do NOT buy either of those cars. I hope you're trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

That charger is actually perfect for a frequent drunk driver, both the styling and the history show a record of poor decision making.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

Netanyahu posted:

What performance car would you recommend around that price point ($10,000 max)? I am aware that they suck at gas but that's not a concern.

Everybody sidestepped around this. You want a Miata or a V8 Camaro or Firebird, if you actually want a "performance car" for cheap. That specific Charger is a shitpile that you shouldn't touch, and people are recommending Civics because you don't know enough about cars to tell a V8 from a V6.

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

Lamar Smith R-TX posted:

BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM I NEED A MODIFIED CHARGER OR THE OTHER KIDS WONT THINK IM KEWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Actually, with his requirements of "performance vehicle", $10k exactly, and doesn't care about fuel economy at all, he's a perfect fit for the best Mazda RX8 he can find.

• Locked thread