Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Believe it or not, this isn't the first time I've seen a totaled, salvaged wreck of a car described as "heavily modified."

poo poo post tag, salvage Charger vs. V6 Mustang with 150k miles (that's described as "clean" :laugh: )... it's hard to see this as a non-troll thread.

Even so, Das Volk had the best choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Powershift posted:

One that involves a whole bunch of hours on body work. like, say, stretching door frames back into shape so the doors open and close normally again.

And then laying down some blotchy metallic.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

MrChips posted:

Not to get all Bucephalus up in here, but have any of you guys read the OP's post history?

:stonklol:

I bet Bucephalus has.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

VikingSkull posted:

guys should I punch myself in the dick or finger my rear end with sandpaper

You can do both. And you'd still be better off than if you'd buy one of the turds in the OP.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Netanyahu posted:

I didn't think salvage titles were automatic blanket signs of indisputable poo poo. Since it was salvaged within days of being brand new, I was assuming that it could have been a case of some of the then-rare/exclusive 2006 exterior parts that the insurance decided to just say gently caress it and get a new one instead. For any aesthetically-pleasing car that just came out, it only makes that any sort of damage to its just-released exterior would result in a "total loss" The only thing holding me back on that was the fact it occurred in Las Vegas, and it painted a different eerie picture of something else catastrophically happening.
Yes, insurance companies don't want the customer to wait, so they just buy-out brand new cars with minor damage. Are you seriously that stupid?

quote:

What performance car would you recommend around that price point ($10,000 max)? I am aware that they suck at gas but that's not a concern. I forked out the rear end for CarFax reports, so thanks for being informative.
Reccoommmmmmend me a car threads are directly prohibited in the rules. Are you seriously that stupid?

Netanyahu posted:

The posts that you guys like to irrelevantly link to are either questions asked on behalf of friends or hypotheticals. It is automatically insulting to intelligence to begin poo poo like "My friend had a dream that he is currently [...]" so I just say it to skip the useless inevitable jabs aimed at the "mystery friend" No matter how true it is, this is the case, and I never thought it'd be an issue until this thread. Any others are hypotheticals (dopamine agonist and MDMA?? really?)
Sure. You are the go-to person to answer your friend's questions about being an absolute idiot, and you come to the Something Awful forums for answers, which you then give to your friends for their unending gratitude. Are you seriously that stupid?

quote:

Eat poo poo and die. If you want to make a car analogy based off of Israel's tolerance and willingness to absorb daily Hamas rockets while doing nothing in response, a more accurate one would be a car that is designed to have any sort of crash/collision result in 99% of the car's wreckage/crunch being absorbed inwards (putting the driver in harm's way), with 1% bouncing outwards to minimize public damages. And then that car company would be demonized and singled out despite the fact there are many other cars on the road that are much worse and common.

And then that car would finally be recalled under the guise of "safety" due to the threat it poses to others, not to the driver itself. The only thing about my country that disturbs me is the humanitarian gymnastics it takes to minimize civilian casualties at the expense of itself, and your failure to recognize them.

Yep, he's that stupid.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Space Gopher posted:

It'd be way better if Israelis and Palestinians could come together and find common ground laughing at this idiot.

The answer to all of the world's problems, right there.

Looks like our valiant OP went on a deleting spree (which doesn't do any good when the posts you delete have been quoted in full!). Kinda strange that he would do that with all of his drug posts when he was just asking for friends.

Too bad he'll never show his face again, it's been a while since we've had such a raging idiot.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Bajaha posted:

Did everybody miss this on the first go around? Because drat, this needs some more attention.

Did the moron OP ever say the Charger was a V6?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

InitialDave posted:

He said they were both 6 cylinders.

Damnit, you made me curious. No surprise, OP is dumb, Charger is a V8. And... was originally red. :cry:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/4584648475.html

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Two things we can say for sure: The OP is dumb and the car started out as a red V8:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Netanyahu posted:

And yet I am not even melting down over this. My only worries would consist of the safety of my family as missiles continue to rain down in Israel, not some form of mob-effort on a car subforum for asking a question.

I applaud your return to the thread, OP, but seriously, :fuckoff: you can't possibly be that stupid.

That took me a second, then I recognized that somebody won the car game before it even got started.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Netanyahu posted:

Even though there were some remarks that were uncalled for, I wanted to thank you very much for making a very detailed post without any borderline antisemitic jabs inside.

See, that's the kind of thought process that bugs the piss out of me. You are the one that brought the whole Israel/Palestine thing into the conversation (by the shear nature of your username). You are the one that declared your side, so then anything said against your side you immediately classify anti-semitic... when in reality, both sides are assholes and none of it has anything to do with AI or the pieces of poo poo you're looking at buying.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

InitialDave posted:

Pigeon chess.

Sent me to Urban Dictionary, but I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Netanyahu posted:

EDIT: WTF my title and avatar was edited to say "blood of Palestinians" and with the car. It was right when I posted this too to make it seem like I actually support the genocide of Palestinians

Das Volk posted:

oh my god that custom title

InitialDave posted:

I'd have gone with "It's all about the Benjamins" myself, but there you go.

revmoo posted:

AI feel-good thread of the year right here.

These are a few of my favorite things.

• Locked thread