Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

CommaToes posted:

Hey DGK2000, was Quidnose scum?

No. I'm reading the day so far and just replied when I got to this post. Also, Merk is scum and I'll be voting him if nothing sways me when I get to this post. I've been reading the game since it started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
Merk is scum and Met actually is the SK.

##vote Merk

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

Are these reads or results tbc

Reads. Merk always tunnels as town, and makes lovely cases as scum. All he's done is posted junk cases and shitpost. I'm quite sure about this.

Met claimed SK on D1, and has since basically been flaunting it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Puntification posted:

Can you point a post where Met is flaunting his SK status?

His lurking, then coming back with a reply about his only vote being "Do something about it".

e;fb

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Here you go, Punt.

Yup. He flat out claims, then literally disappears. Only to appear later with a vote and do something about it. He's made it abundantly clear to me that he really did claim.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm down with lynching Met. If he's not actually SK he sure isn't acting pro-town at this point. Would still love to hear back from Bowmore tho!

##vote met

Why met over Merk? Who do you feel is scum?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

I have maybe five to ten minutes to answer questions if people have them. I'd like to answer questions about the Dr. Hurt case instead of this claim. The claim is pretty self-explanatory.

Are you aware that your character sounds very 3p?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

Ok, I gotta go. Thanks for asking a flavor question instead of talking about the Dr. Hurt case, DGK.

You're welcome I guess? It is a lovely case Merk. You know better.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

If this were true, you should lynch the SK first. That's one of the two nightkills removed each night, good for town.

Getting a "scum" and then the SK would be something a Mafia would prefer because it gives the SK another chance to kill a townie.

Except I'm assuming the SK doesn't know who the scum are, and may hit them as well. We're not sitting at -1 on anyone, so I think it's alright to have my vote on Merk at the moment. Who do you think is scum?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

Continuing this, DGK2000, are you scum or do you just lack thinking ahead?

I'm playing three dimensional space chess while you're playing checkers at Cracker Barrel.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

So Townies outnumber Scum and you're betting on the SK hitting the scum instead. Good plan.

##unvote
##vote DGK2000

This is the hill I choose to die on.

Are you too dimwitted to realize you don't have to unvote first?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

Dimwitted? I haven't played much with votefinder. You seem mad. Maybe you should go outside and relax a little bit. It's just a game. :shrug:

You've never seen me mad in a mafia game. This is a leisurely stroll on Sunday morning so far.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

bowmore posted:

Meinberg is SK

Pinterest Mom posted:

That's dumb. You strongly implied you had a power role. When someone claims a power role or special knowledge, my default stance is to believe them. Saying "yeah i lied to the town, but who are the real bad guys hmm" is dumb.

Hardly a strong implication to me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

merk posted:

Mr. Keane, you have yet to make a case on anyone.

You've jumped around with your votes, Merk. You made a Dr Hurt case, and then abandoned it with flimsy reasoning. I like my vote where it is. I'm heading out, and likely won't be around the rest of today. I'll try to check in on my phone when I can.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CommaToes posted:

Met's argument is essentially "I'm not going to play mafia because playing mafia is boring."

##vote Met

Based off of your pattern of posting, and your joking with Merk, I have decided that you are likely scum. Also, your hammering of Merk was scummy as gently caress.

##vote CommaToes

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

:hfive: Welcome back Merk hunting buddy. You haven't said much this game, but your votes so far have been 100% accurate(in part because you've made only one before now).

Do you have any reads on anyone else right now? You said Met is SK early on, do you still believe that?

With his further posting, I think he's just useless. That doesn't mean he isn't anti-town, I just don't see anything that could be really speculated on. I feel one of PMom and Keane are scum.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Also, I'm very much reading the thread. I'm attempting to stay objective, and also I've been following since the beginning so I'm kinda just used to not posting in it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

I'll read you

a bedtime story of your choosing if you vote pmom

Oooh could you read "Go the gently caress to sleep"?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

Which is a solid reason to lynch a townie. :downs:

##vote CommaToes

So did you use your vig?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

On what? Role, win condition, flavor, SK spec?

Flavor.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

I can confirm I was jailed.

I didn't want to spill so that I could confirm a claim if someone wanted to make it. This was not the claim I was expecting to confirm, however.

But yeah, this is why I didn't die. I'm sure the two kills would have been Byers and I if not for this.

What was the jail flavor, if I might ask?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

You say flavors here, not role.

Flavor is important to this game.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

Can you rephrase this?

Can you give a hint to your jail flavor last night?

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

It was pretty awesome. I'm guessing I'm not allowed to quote the PM, but bottom line is someone came to visit me on short notice who had heard about Jean's death and was going to stand outside and guard me all night while I used Cerebro. I went in and Cerebro was totally trashed. I turned around to call for my guardian for help and the door slammed shut and I was trapped. I then proceeded to work on fixing Cerebro all night.

##vote TT

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

I assumed TT was talking about the point value being related to roles, not flavor.

So TT I'm not VT.

What's your flavor list, I want to see if I'm on there.

I too, would like this flavor list. For proof.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

King Burgundy posted:

What am I missing that makes you want to vote him? While it is true I was roleblocked as a result of his jailing, I was also protected. Scum/SK got one less kill last night. Seems like a win for town.

It sounds like Cerebro being trashed was separate from the jailing. It sounds like a roleblock AND jailing, which is suspicious as gently caress to me.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Maybe not.

I am eagerly awaiting TT's list.

With baited breath? So am I.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

That's 4 (presumed scum), and you're proposing an SK and yourself as a 3p.

Interesting.

I'm not sold on TT being 3p.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

DGK2000 posted:

I'm not sold on TT being 3p.

Or there being an SK, unless someone can tell me exactly why Merk's role wasn't a kill.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

How do you mean?

I mean, I don't think there is a 3p AND an SK. I think it's one or the other.

CCKeane posted:

Merk's role is designed to punch through protections.

Ah, makes more sense.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

Basically this. Nobody was questioning me as townie after yesterday. I was trying to tip KB off

I was pretty convinced you weren't town, but it was very much gut so I didn't mention it.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

It could also help the town if he reveals who Magneto is if he finds him.

Still not against lynching you, and for now I'll roll with TT's explanation of himself.

##vote Met

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

I didn't realize it was me vs TT.

It's not, but I enjoy seeing you post.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Big John Lithgow fan, that DGK2000.

I am, actually.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Met posted:

Hurt, Punt, and Comma have been pretty quiet today. They've only come out of hiding to bandwagon some rage on me.

I think I'll move my vote back to Hurt for now.

##vote Dr. Hurt

##vote CommaToes because it goes back to square one.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

Also this post is interesting:

Until this TT thing, I didn't really think flavour was super important.

People's powers seem to fit their character. Which is why I said that.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

Regardless, I got flavor an attack was stopped. If I'm scum, that means it wasn't a scum attack. There's an SK, and he targeted KB, which meant he thought there was a good chance he'd get copped. That all points to Met.

I have information directly opposed to what you posted here.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Tremendous Taste posted:

Which part of it?

That you stopped an attack.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

I was with KB last night, and while I can confirm he got jailed, there was no attack on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

##vote TT

• Locked thread