Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

give me cyclops or die

You can be this guy

Also I will sign up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I saw all of that Opop.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Every time I see an x-men movie I'm like I should really get back to reading the entire backlog of x-men, but I can't get through the 60s. It's so drat cheesy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I feel like the blob is one of the most realistic super characters because fat people are often very strong and frequently quite difficult to move.

Am fat person, can confirm.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
d)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Is that a fake real fake opinion?

In any case that was funny you suck capps.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

any comicbook related forums game with both me and hurt in it always gets derail into comic book chat, it is known.

Rarity you and I spent months in this hellhole. You know how it goes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh my god make me a serial killer so I can murder both of these guys.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

Hey guys, I have my role PM.

Hey guys, I'm town.

I don't believe either of these statements.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
God, finally Rarity gets around to giving me my role.

It's alright, I guess.

I suppose.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Spoilers!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CommaToes posted:

Confirming that I got a PM.

People need to stop having avatars of actors of Parks & Rec because then I can never vote against them.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My character isn't even the guy featured on his cover. It announces some other guy and then is all "oh yeah and then this guy is there too I guess :shrug:"

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Confirming. I'm not going to read any posts because I assume they'll all make me angry. I'll show up close to deadline and vote for the leader, choose wisely!

Okay

##vote Opop

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Believe it or not I've never been scum in a real game.

I've only ever been scum in a few ridiculous situations.

1) I was scum in bowmore's fake game inside the last survivor thread. I was a mod of the actual survivor game so got immediately turbo'd.

2) I was scum for about 3 hours in April Fools Mafia before Third Emperor shot me for no reason during the Day 1 event. This one does count as a real game, but I don't count myself as having participated in it because screw you 3E!

3) I was scum twice in windshipper's turboh mafia shenanigans. The first time I was scum with mills but we didn't even get to a vote before capps took over and I became a wizard. The second time I was scum with Rarity and I immediately tried my hardest to get her killed.

So I guess have the link for that last one? I should have claimed cop as soon as the day opened :(

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3653261&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5

There you go, my entire experience as scum in one post.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

My scumtell is to bus the poo poo out of my teammates and still win. Examples: Battleship Mafia, Toon Noir

You referenced my game! :love:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So Byers/Meinberg confirmed scumteam?

Yay easy games!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
How can I believe you when you're confirmed scum, Meinberg?

How?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Just realized I never explicitly said why his history was important. he treated this miller claim differently than in the past, where he was town. I think he was setting up the usual D1 miller lynch, looking for an easy and defensible mislynch.

Byers look at me. Look me in the eyes. We've been through some stuff man. We lived through the downfall of Africa together. We got screwed by some terrible awful people and died a sad pathetic death.

You can't lie to me, we've gone through too much.

Tell me straight.

Are you scum?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

If Meinberg flips scum, you're basically saying I had the balls or the lack of brains to admit that I bus, link games where I heavily bussed, and in the same post bus the poo poo out of a scumbro?

Absolutely yes 100%

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We have internet in Canada!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Puntification posted:

I didn't bring my smart phone and only have internet in my room, my flight on sunday is more than 24 hours. I like your new avatar btw.

ty ty

It was a gift!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Keane why do we have a vendetta

you caught me in mean girls

well you know at that point it was obv but still

I think we all know what caught you in mean girls.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If capps claimed miller anything after his confirmation post I'd be suspicious.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

Science are you lacking an X-Gene? Why vote for Keane when there is a Phoenix Damned serial killer just chilling out? Get on the turbo bus.

Turbo bus you say?

Met/Hurt confirmed scum team.

For reals though I think it's PM.

##vote Poison Mushroom

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

So if you're so sure that Met and I are a scum team, then why are you voting PM? In fact that's the first time that you mention mushroom after hounding Byers. So, what's the deal?

It's a joke, Hurt. A joke.

And I'm voting because PM actually seemed to vote Byers for a real reason she believed in (that he was bringing the game out of jokephase and was casing based off a joke) but then switches to a silly turbo that is obviously a joke claim.

Also I was just late night chatting with Byers, notice I never voted for him or Meinberg.

Also also why did my Opop vote get resolved to bowmore. Stop messing with votefinder, people.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
What

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So you might be the scum. You don't even know!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You don't know though. Maybe someone else is Beast.

Maybe I'm Beast.

I wish :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's a pretty sexy picture of Beast IMO.

I have to believe you even though my picture was clearly from some old as poo poo 60s comic and yours definitely isn't and also you are a liar.

If I don't believe you then I will have betrayed blue Kelsey Grammer.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

I think he's Beast-aligned, probably has to be mad about being a mutant for days 1-3 so he's vanilla. Then, on day 4 he turns into an average superhero.

I don't think "moping about your powers" is a Beast-specific trait. I think they've all been whiny about their cool rear end powers before.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
cool-rear end powers or cool rear end-powers.

You decide.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My flavour is something else but my role is Beast.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

This is my replacement role, someone is using the powers of one of the physic mutants to control merk's posts. I am actually in control of merk.
I am jean grey.

fear me.

Oh god history is repeating itself.

Does that mean I'm a brutal doctor????

OH NO NOT AGAIN!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Beast's heart.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Do you need a hug?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I have had members of the mafia community over for dinner.

I am a cannibal.

I was Hannibal Lecter is a game. I believe it was your first game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Keane you should shoot someone if you're really a vig which I don't believe you are but don't shoot me pls I'm a good guy even if I'm a stupid character.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It seems to be a trend lately. Every game starts with a vig fakeclaim.

Maybe I'll do it in my next game but then maybe it'll be real????

I don't have a vig in this game. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I can't think of the last time the person doing that actually had a vig. I think it's a reverse gambit now

TT did it in league and it was real. I can't remember if that was D1 or D2 though. I know it was early.

• Locked thread